After using threeSD, I can't find config file on my microSD card

Devillain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran the script on GodMode9 and I put the microSD card back into my computer to look for a config file but there doesn't seem to be one.

20220205180529_msedge_GvZUdwRsxV.jpg

Could someone help me out? I'm trying to get a config file from my N2DSXL. I never played a pokemon title on this console. Could that be the problem?

Last edited by Devillain,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ran the script on GodMode9 and I put the microSD card back into my computer to look for a config file but there doesn't seem to be one.

View attachment 296886

Could someone help me out? I'm trying to get a config file from my N2DSXL. I never played a pokemon title on this console. Could that be the problem?
The problem is that we have no idea what this config file you're trying to say is. please explain in a lot more detail what you're doing and wanting

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Config file is this. I can't really explain it the as best as this: https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-config-savegame-from-a-3ds-console/
From the threeSD guide

Your bootroms are dumped to the 3DS folder on your SD card. You don't need to move or copy them anywhere, threeSD will automatically detect boot9.bin dumped in this way and use it.

Looking at your picture above you went into the threeds folder not the 3DS folder where your config file is now saved.

Edit No wait I might have misunderstood what you were actually looking for. It's Saturday so therefore I may be slightly drunk lol.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Devillain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the threeSD guide

Your bootroms are dumped to the 3DS folder on your SD card. You don't need to move or copy them anywhere, threeSD will automatically detect boot9.bin dumped in this way and use it.

Looking at your picture above you went into the threeds folder not the 3DS folder where your config file is now saved.
Is this it and if this is it, do I rename it to config without the .bin extension? I'll test it to make sure.
20220205185435_OYebSyFJs2.jpg

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this it and if this is it, do I rename it to config without the .bin extension? I'll test it to make sure.
View attachment 296891
Not sure like I edited into my post above I have drunk a shit load of Vodka in the last few hours lol.

Reactions: lone_wolf323

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    although im off school that day
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    today is the 7th anniversary of Captain Underpants, which was actually a surprisingly good movie
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's been around since I was in elementary
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, i recall watching it on fox
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Who watches FOX nowadays? Only reason to get alt-right viewers interested.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that was like when i was 10
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, We didn't have FOX Kids over here, back then it was Jetix.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Similar to FOX Kids. I remember when Sonic X aired.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the latin american fox feed doesnt air news, it airs movies and tv shows
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah, I see.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i wasnt even born when fox kids/jetix was alive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also a couple years ago latin american fox got renamed to star channel
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry
    i thought you didnt read the last couple messages before quoting you agin
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ah sonic x, that show is valid
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (of course the mf with a sonic pfp would say that 😭)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you are not dumb or stupid, you need to stop saying that, you are very smart, even about alot of things I have no clue about. We all love you here, like a big family.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah @BigOnYa love me so much he started yelling at me for having my shoes on in the bed when he caught me with his wife
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, I don't want mud crumbs in my bed, and btw you left without paying your tab. Ill add it to next month but getting tired of extending.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope silent hill 2 turns out good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen that, hope so too, the first was so epic back then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Didn't look into much is it just a remake
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing drive me crazy is all these new horror games nowadays is its so dark, all time. I can't even play them. I understand they trying to create spooky but be creative a little, not just darkness with pop out scare scenes.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Only thing drive me crazy is all these new horror games nowadays is its so dark, all time. I...