Hardware AGS-101 vs Micro

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My eyes hurt trying to see the words on that backside haha So there was never a blue colour for AGS 101? Or is that purple I cant tell :S
Congratulations on doing that! Is it difficult swapping the housing? I'm wondering if I should fix my right shoulder button on my SP. It just feels a tad loose and not as tight as my left shoulder button.
I hope you took a look at Todderbert's collection of Micros ahah Since seeing that. I'm scoping to find a cheap Mother3/Final Fantasy one ahah Don't know if I will get those yet :P
AGS101 screens are godlike compared to the 001...so much of a difference...the one saving grace for the 001 is I actually like playing it with the light off under a strong lamp or sunlight, it looks pretty good then.
BTW, should I put up a picture of my SP collection? B-)
Yes, I'd like to see :D

I second that!

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My eyes hurt trying to see the words on that backside haha So there was never a blue colour for AGS 101? Or is that purple I cant tell :S
Congratulations on doing that! Is it difficult swapping the housing? I'm wondering if I should fix my right shoulder button on my SP. It just feels a tad loose and not as tight as my left shoulder button.
I hope you took a look at Todderbert's collection of Micros ahah Since seeing that. I'm scoping to find a cheap Mother3/Final Fantasy one ahah Don't know if I will get those yet :P
AGS101 screens are godlike compared to the 001...so much of a difference...the one saving grace for the 001 is I actually like playing it with the light off under a strong lamp or sunlight, it looks pretty good then.
BTW, should I put up a picture of my SP collection? B-)
Yes, I'd like to see :D

I second that!
Its happening in five minutes...took awhile to assemble them all. FYI, the SP is my favorite system of all time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk