Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
BakuFunn
Yes, i was in a rush to type it on my PSP. Damn, if i had my MSI WIND i would not be typing like that...

Mewgia
He just said that it is his birthday, but unfortunately J&R (which he awesomely lives 3 blocks from) won't have his birthday present (the MSI wind) in stock for a few days and he has to wait until then to get his gift.
not that hard to figure out.

VVoltz™
Linki Im here!

ferrariman
What does that mean...?

ScuberSteve
I have no idea what you just typed.

BakuFunn
hai gais todays my birthday! Too bad i wont be getting the MSI Wind until it gets int J&R or somethin. I only live like 3 blocks away from J&R, which is pure awesomeness.
me on the shoutbox. I think this is cool, but if you dont, please dont care. Thank you

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want the msi wind really bad...
God, im still browsing sites to see if they have it on preorder or something. No, i wont buy from some random site.
Oh crap, i gotta return the superbad UMD (LOL) (unrated) to my friend. (Yea, he got the freakin god of war PSP. I am so jealous. Wow, i have never vented myself like this. No, i do not have a facebook
tongue.gif

kk, thats all for today. I see you reading this, m0nk3y
:Ph43r:
im surprised people clicked here
tongue.gif
Just ignore me and this new thing i found out i could do on a blog... write about myself and life

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Happy birthday. Hope you get your lappy sometime soon! I had to look up MSI Wind to see exactly what you meant. I haven't heard of them much. Hope all works out well for you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1MJtV0UPI8