Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
Smiths said:
Mother fucking resume fucking support fucking fixed as well as fucking cheat updates.
Go ahead and Warn me more, i don't care. Had to rewrite the entire header fetching routines.

http://akaio.gbatemp.net/wifi/
Fuck yeah motherfucker, that's fucking awesome.

Nope, it's just not cool when I do it.

You have to have the rage behind the words. It makes it more full of impact.

kuroi_shinigami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
jak larnak said:
kuroi_shinigami said:
I'm still unable to saves when playing "Ookami to Koushinryou: Umi wo Wataru Kaze (#4197)." I already used the new loaders from http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/ and put it in "__aio/loaders" folder. I also have changed the rom option to use the new loaders, but I still unable to get past the anti-piracy check. Is there any special things I have to do to use the anti-piracy patch?

Thanks in advance.

If you were able to change the rom options to use the new loader it means that you put it in the "_aio/ak2loaders" folder.
You have to put the new loader in the "_aio/loaders" folder and then you don't need to change any options.

Thank you. I'll try it again once they've redeemed my acekard with a new one XD. It stop working in less than 2 hours lol.

Psycho K

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
saiko-k.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Psycho K said:
Gaunt Enmity said:
Spikey said:
Now this so far seems to be an issue that only affects me, but in case it affects others I'm putting the solution out there. With some games, not all, after enabling cheats the game will fail to work, but will work with cheats disabled. If you have this problem, the solution is to hold down X while booting the game, and it should work fine. This doesn't affect everyone though. Hopefully this information becomes useful to others.
I was about to make a topic about this. Glad I found this post. Expanding upon this, you need hold X early and you will know you did because "Loading" will change from blue to red instead of green. What's interesting is that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days always has Loading change to red, with or without cheats. I wonder what it is that is different about that one.

In case anyone was wondering, I have a DSi and I'm using an Acekard 2i. Not sure if either of those details are related to this minor inconvenience which will be hopefully resolved with the next release.
To (almost) all of the recent complaints about freezing, you sure it isn't this? This was the problem for me. However, this does not solve my problem with soft resetting a game I have codes enabled with. Seeing how you had to hold X for it to load, I am guessing one would have to hold X as you press L+R+Start+Select to soft reset. I tried to do this and I either did not succeed or this just isn't how it works. I'm pretty sure it is enabled cheats since the game soft resets just fine if I leave cheats disabled.

As a side note, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has that "Title Screen" option in the menu rather than soft reset capability. However, whenever I select it (Yes), the screen goes black and stays as such.

Any methods known to deal with these issues?

Regarding this, I went to the link Smiths posted right after me and updated my Ak2i loader and all of these problems went away in case anyone wanted/needed to know. I am not sure if holding X still has that aesthetic effect on "Loading." *shrug*

QUOTE(omgpwn666 @ Nov 16 2009, 12:59 PM)
I'm sure its your Acekard,not Akaio. You probably have bad connection between your DS/DSi and the Acekard,which means its broken but you can probably fix by sticking in a thin piece of cardboard in between the Acekard and the DS so it has no problem detecting it.

This was helpful
bow.gif
. Silly me did not think of this. Instead, I "taped down" my Acekard with masking tape instead. This helped, but not as much as what this cardboard idea inspired. I just taped one layer of masking tape on the back of the Acekard and it now fits firmly in my DSi and hasn't been able to annoyingly slip out during gameplay since.

Mr Calculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey, i was just wondering, how come loading platinum with cheats for me just gets stuck on green loading; or red loading after pressing x. it used to work, just stop working today after i downloaded the newest loader. does any1 know whats the problem?

also, not only does cheats not work on Pokemon, it neither works on mario kart. it also just stays green screen after enabling cheats

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
i don't have the time to mirror any homebrew news but i do have internet access for now. so i wouldn't say back... more like i'm around if you need me.

-another world
well thats good enough for me
biggrin.gif

thanks

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
Normmatt see above post you fucktards.

AKAIO isnt dead.

Rudolph probably is on the payroll for some of these r4 clones so good for him.

NERRRRRD!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1