ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sabregod said:
I've tried all the ROMS but it still not working
frown.gif
Sometimes Black Screen then the Loading doesn't appear; If i restart it always turn into a Loop intro
frown.gif

Must be your MicroSD card. Like I said, a lot of people can't get their card to work because of their MicroSD.

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
Sabregod said:
frown.gif
Sometimes Black Screen then the Loading doesn't appear; If i restart it always turn into a Loop intro
frown.gif

Must be your MicroSD card. Like I said, a lot of people can't get their card to work because of their MicroSD.

So my MicroSD is the problem? Can I verify that? How can I fix it?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sabregod said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Sabregod said:
frown.gif
frown.gif

So my MicroSD is the problem? Can I verify that? How can I fix it?

I don't know much info about it. But I seen well over a dozen people on this site complaining about it. You try formatting your card to FAT?

Yusuky

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
So no fix for the setting reset when exitting a rom even if u use an original copy of Acekard2.1.

That was all that I wanted and still wait...

Dunno why this is so difficult to fix... if normmatt did already post the answer, where can i find it?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yusuky said:
So no fix for the setting reset when exitting a rom even if u use an original copy of Acekard2.1.

That was all that I wanted and still wait...

Dunno why this is so difficult to fix... if normmatt did already post the answer, where can i find it?

Check his site.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sabregod said:
I just formatted, it still doesn't work -_- I hope an update be available.
frown.gif

Get the MicroSD card I got. It came with my Acekard, and all these problems people are complaining about, I haven't ran into a single problem. I was expecting a few, but so far, none.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
FOR THOSE WITH SOFTRESETTING - RESETTING PROBLEMS.

Tested 1.7.1 on my card with no problem.
Tested 1.8.0 and the system get default options after softreset game.
Got 8GB microsdhc kingston and never had a problem with any version of akaio, till 1.8.0

Tested another microsd (2gb sandisk) and no problem with 1.8.0! Works great...

So the only thing that help all of us till the AKAIO team fix it is - TURN OFF THE SOFTRESET OPTION!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sabregod said:
Has anyone tried Formatting to FAT/FAT16, some says it works but I'm sleepy now -_-

Don't know if I'm doing this right, I plugged my card in, hovered over it/highlight it, it says it's FAT. I don't know where I checked, but that's what I was told to format in. And I haven't had a single problem with the card.

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
Sabregod said:
Has anyone tried Formatting to FAT/FAT16, some says it works but I'm sleepy now -_-

Don't know if I'm doing this right, I plugged my card in, hovered over it/highlight it, it says it's FAT. I don't know where I checked, but that's what I was told to format in. And I haven't had a single problem with the card.

Maybe that's it. Someone try formatting it to FAT/FAT16
rolleyes.gif
Although some users reported that they got passed into the titles screen but when casting objects it freezes up. Hmmm.....
mellow.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would, but I don't have a 2.0 USB transfer [i have a stupid SD adapter], so it would take WAAAY too long for me to transfer the games back. Unless I do just one game or two... what games do you want tested, depending on how many, I might do it. I'm in a generous mood tonight..

derkiederk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Different things work for different people, for me it was formatting as FAT that worked, disabling soft reset did nothing at all to help.

Seem to all be caused by SDHC cards though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A