AKNES|GuliKit, KK3 Max, lottery registration begins. (20 people)

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Leave your mark in the comments, and the lottery process and results will be announced on December 15th.

For details on the controller, see here, and here.

AKNES, always with users.

Edit(2023/12/14): Use code: 40ISFC1C , 40% discount for KK2 Pro

Edit(2023/12/15): Registration is closed, now I will start writing down all the usernames and put them in the same raffle box, and when it's done, I will record the whole process in a video and publish it. Good luck to everyone!

Edit(2023/12/16): Here's the process.

And the lucky winners as below pic:

KK3Max lottery.jpg

And i will PM the winners. (16 from reddit)

BTW, we will be offering a 5% discount code in this link when the product is available for sale on our Amazon store for feedback on your support for us. (This is exclusive and not public, so guys please don't publicize it or we may be warned for violating pricing rules.)

Edit(2023/12/19):

Sorry, I was on vacation two days ago and was slow to respond to many messages. Now I'm back at work on a regular basis.

Regarding the raffle process, I know there are things that people are not happy with, and this is my first official raffle, so here are a few explanations:

1, there is definitely no cheating, because I basically don't know you all, and some users who are happy to promote our AKNES are not on the winning list. And I provided some extra benefits to them due to their supportive behavior.

2, If I were going to cheat, I don't think I'd have to go through all that trouble, it'd be easier to just find a programmable piece of programming software and type in the names of the people I want to make winners of the prizes. With paper and scissors, the original intent was to keep people from thinking I was cheating.

3, the process is definitely behavior that is done improperly or doesn't show fairness 100% of the time, but I think the process is part of the luck. As long as I make sure myself that I don't favor one person or group over another.

Thanks again for your participation and support, and I will continue to hold raffles later and for free.

By the way, the discount code will not be available until after the product arrives at Amazon, as it is not in stock and I cannot set it up.

Gray will be shipped from my country to Amazon warehouse within three days, black will be about 10 days slower than gray, and white will be about 20 days slower than gray.

Once I start sending it out, it will take 5-7 days to the US and 7-10 days to Europe. After it arrives, you can buy it from Amazon. (Keep an eye out for using my discount code).

Thank you very much!

Edit:(2023/12/19): Latest news, the KK3 Max Gray version came promised to be shipped to Amazon warehouses by the end of the week, but we're now being notified of a delay of about ten days. The other colors are thus analogous to a ten day delay from the original schedule. I'm so sorry!

Last edited by AKNES,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto