Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Van28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i tried to unban 6 times using method 2 with Decrypt9 and it didn't work
then tried with GodMode9 and worked at first try
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: VMM

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would one go about fixing a banned console and removing everything including A9LH, so I can trade it for a New 3DS and not screw the person buying my old one? Is that even possible? I plan on not hacking the new one simply for the fact I'm kinda bored with the scene. :P

EDIT: Also, SYSNAND is on 9.2 untouched. FBI and such are on my EmuNAND

Last edited by Wrathalos,

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would one go about fixing a banned console and removing everything including A9LH, so I can trade it for a New 3DS and not screw the person buying my old one? Is that even possible? I plan on not hacking the new one simply for the fact I'm kinda bored with the scene. :P

EDIT: Also, SYSNAND is on 9.2 untouched. FBI and such are on my EmuNAND
you could just get it refurbished

Reactions: Wrathalos

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess refurbishing via Nintendo is out of the question, as it's one of the first o3DS and "Note About Original Nintendo 3DS Repairs: Nintendo no longer offers factory repairs for the original Nintendo 3DS system."

novren

Have a banana!
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a link for a working public seed that was linked a few pages back. If you want it pm me. It should still be working but it might have already been banned, or it might be banned in the next few hours/days/weeks. I will not be held liable for that, you have been warned.

Fsm51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Let's say i buyed a "previously-owned" Nintendo 3DS and it's now banned, is there a way for me to check if the LocalFriendCodeSeed was modified?

neovari1102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Found an issue.
My friend own a 2DS. whenever he try to inject a working seed, decrypt9 show "success" but he still can not online. Only when he inject it into emunand, it works.

Reactions: Natural

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While in the process of doing method 3 I saw a file named BFC637D0_LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and movable sed with something similar. How would something like that get there? I don't remember dumping a LocalFriendCodeSeed before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Found an issue.
My friend own a 2DS. whenever he try to inject a working seed, decrypt9 show "success" but he still can not online. Only when he inject it into emunand, it works.

He probably doesn't have Arm9LoaderHax then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, good chunk of my recommendations are family guy clips