Homebrew Alternative to Devmenu for 9.1.0+?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 46,370
  • Replies 57

waytoodeep03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!

Found out a kewl .nro that could do a Reset RequiredVersion, and delete previous patches manually, just like an old Devmenu did.

And guess what?.. It works on OFW 10.0.3 with the latest atmosphere 0.12.0!.. Sorry I guess there's no github, apparently, but tested it fully and I can say with 100% of confidence that it's not a malware or something (check my posts, reputation, reg. date and all kind of stuff).

To manage applications, open the program, select Browse installed applications, select a game that you need, press A, press - button to delete an update that you don't want (for example), press A again and click Reset required version.
does this work with sx os

Cecil_FF4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found out a kewl .nro that could do a Reset RequiredVersion, and delete previous patches manually, just like an old Devmenu did.

Ever since a Civ6 update broke a save game, I've been looking for something that would reset the version (and actually work!). Thank you!

Reactions: mathew77

nocus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!

And guess what?.. It works on OFW 10.0.3 with the latest atmosphere 0.12.0!.. Sorry I guess there's no github, apparently, but tested it fully and I can say with 100% of confidence that it's not a malware or something (check my posts, reputation, reg. date and all kind of stuff).

To manage applications, open the program, select Browse installed applications, select a game that you need, press A, press - button to delete an update that you don't want (for example), press A again and click Reset required version.
Thanks for the great tip! You are the best!

D

Deleted User

OP
does not work for xenoblade chronicles 2. still says a software update is required

lisko

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
does not work for xenoblade chronicles 2. still says a software update is required
I used it just yesterday for xenoblade chronicles 2 and it worked. Delete first the update and then do reset required version on the game. Before exiting dbi I also removed orphaned files from its main menu and rebooted the console

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
DBInstaller seems not that popular but this tool is great.

It can install games to sdcard and nand simply via drag and drop (like copy and paste) when switch is USB-connected to a pc via MTP.
It can downgrade a game by removing update files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    hey guys
    @SylverReZ must be lurking :)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?