Gaming Am I wrong to be excited about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes... Very very wrong and very very misguided. Please delete yourself promptly
biggrin.gif

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like Jam sessions except with drum track...with the ability to record voice....very interesting
Here's a link from kotaku:
Hannah Montana Music Jam
If you don't have to 'unlock' any features, then I think OP is in the safe zone.

This isn't a retort to your post, Jam sessions doesn't look all that great since it is M-06 in a localized flavor (tunes to practice to and a english menu). Though it will replace M-06 since I always have it on my cart
smile.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yay! I've been looking forward to this since Suite Life of Zack and Cody DS came out! w00t

No, I wouldn't get excited about this...when was the last time Disney Interactive released a fun game?

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad you would never say that to me directly or I would kick your teeth in. Go climb back into that genetic cesspool you call mommy.

acrocosm

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
oo looks exciting but i have to agree with JPH11200's comment about disney interactive studios ... that applies to non-interactive disney as well it's been like hmmm 67 years
happy.gif

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad you would never say that to me directly or I would kick your teeth in. Go climb back into that genetic cesspool you call mommy.

And you're the one who doesn't even have a country flag listed...
lecture.gif

Seriously though, why do you even bother trolling? It's just the internets, you're not a badass, and no one's intimidated.

But if you wanna make it more... you don't happen to live on the east coast, do you?
biggrin.gif
I'd be willing to videotape it and post it here.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And about this being the internet and claiming you're some kind of Jujitsu slinging fagmo hybrid, it's pretty hypocritical. I'll be honest though, I'm sixteen, I'm six foot four, and I can't stand homosexuals, especially those with big mouths. My sister used to bring ass-fucks like you over to my old house all of the time, so really, I know what I'm talking about when I say this, fags can't fight. There are two different kinds of queers, those that suffer from a hormone deficiency, and those that were molested when they were eight. Either way, you're most likely a ninety pound, hunched over bastard child wearing a thick pair of square glasses.
lecture.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land