AMA: Korozin (cuz why not)

Deleted member 571007

Dumbass
OP
Trophies
XP
How did you become interested in furries?

I don't think it was just one thing in particular, but rather an amalgamate of a ton of things at once. I've always been fond of a lot of anthro characters ranging from anything in comics, to books, and movies. (especially Disney movies. Looking at you Robin Hood!).

Then I was introduced to actual furry content which I immediately loved and I've just kinda been chilling with it since. Sorry for the boring answer, lmfao.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think it was just one thing in particular, but rather an amalgamate of a ton of things at once. I've always been fond of a lot of anthro characters ranging from anything in comics, to books, and movies. (especially Disney movies. Looking at you Robin Hood!).

Then I was introduced to actual furry content which I immediately loved and I've just kinda been chilling with it since. Sorry for the boring answer, lmfao.
No-no, that was a good answer. I got into furry content mainly due to the amazing artwork which I very much loved, sometimes I also like to roleplay as a cat girl.

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: