AMA: M4x1mumReZ (Pt. 2)

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Love
Reactions: hippy dave

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What consoles have you modded? Which one is your favorite, and why?
Favorite console overall, and/or favorite console to mod, whether it's because of the modding process, homebrew available, the community behind it, etc.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What consoles have you modded? Which one is your favorite, and why?
Favorite console overall, and/or favorite console to mod, whether it's because of the modding process, homebrew available, the community behind it, etc.
I have a lot of consoles modded that I can't be bothered to count them all, but one of the easiest consoles to mod would be the Wii.

Before it was the easiest console to mod, you needed to have either a modchip installed and the HBC installer burned on a DVD-R or the Twilight Hack, of which later copies of Twilight Princess and later 'System Menu' updates patched up the exploit, making it rather pointless. It wasn't until something called Letterbomb made the process a lot easier, which is what I always use to hack my Wii; all you had to do was enter your console's MAC address, copy the exploited files onto a blank SD card then select the red letter from the 'Message Board'.

The possibilities are endless for what you can do with your Wii such as applying custom 'System Menu' themes, installing forwarders and WiiWare games, utilise many different emulators for different systems, as well as playing games off a HDD or USB flash drive with cIOS.

SylverReZ

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
whats your preferred system to mod?
Already said.

I have a lot of consoles modded that I can't be bothered to count them all, but one of the easiest consoles to mod would be the Wii.

Before it was the easiest console to mod, you needed to have either a modchip installed and the HBC installer burned on a DVD-R or the Twilight Hack, of which later copies of Twilight Princess and later 'System Menu' updates patched up the exploit, making it rather pointless. It wasn't until something called Letterbomb made the process a lot easier, which is what I always use to hack my Wii; all you had to do was enter your console's MAC address, copy the exploited files onto a blank SD card then select the red letter from the 'Message Board'.

The possibilities are endless for what you can do with your Wii such as applying custom 'System Menu' themes, installing forwarders and WiiWare games, utilise many different emulators for different systems, as well as playing games off a HDD or USB flash drive with cIOS.

SylverReZ

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wot iz ur mum's max rez? :creep:
No, I'm asking you personally. :creep:

lxx7zbfww7341.jpg

SylverReZ

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What computers do you have and what are the specs?
Can't list the exact specifications for each PC but here are the list of PCs I have (including my main):

- Toshiba Satellite Pro 4300 Series
- ASUS K53U
- Dell Inspiron 1525
- HP Compaq nx6325
- Toshiba Satellite L670D-13F
- Acer Predator Orion 3000 (Main)
- Custom ASUS A7V8X-X
- Dell Inspiron 6000
- HP Compaq dx2400 Microtower

EDIT: Added two more.

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: SAIYAN48