amazing!!

moneytheman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i always wondered if they would make texture mods for this emu like dolphin i found out last night finally came true!!!!
im just waiting on jak2-the last one/getaway 1 and 2/obscure/cold fear/black to get updated

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Shooter Black is on my upscale list, but it won't be his turn so soon. After all, there are games that I would like to upscale earlier. Although if you have already passed Black and you have a dump of textures, I would upscale them and pass the game myself with upscaled textures.

moneytheman12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I
Shooter Black is on my upscale list, but it won't be his turn so soon. After all, there are games that I would like to upscale earlier. Although if you have already passed Black and you have a dump of textures, I would upscale them and pass the game myself with upscaled textures.
I never did any textures myself do I have to go though the whole game to have every texture

I was hoping I could upscale every texture to 2 or 4k I have a monster 3080 so Alot of power but I don't know how to upscale myself

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I never did any textures myself do I have to go though the whole game to have every texture

I was hoping I could upscale every texture to 2 or 4k I have a monster 3080 so Alot of power but I don't know how to upscale myself
Yes. To get the texture dumps of the game, you need to climb wherever you can. In all options, pick up all the weapons in the game at least once. Change the costumes on the characters, unless of course it is provided by the game. Visit or at least be in sight of all locations so that the game loads textures for buildings and places them in the dump folder.

As for upscale. Well, you can do it yourself. https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-do-i-upscale-textures-without-using-photoshop-updated.617858 / here I described how I do it. Or you can just pack your dumps from the games into the archive, upload them to the file sharing site (preferably mega) and leave the link here https://gbatemp.net/threads/download-links-for-texture-dumps.618401/ And I'll handle the upscale myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: