Hardware ambassador 3ds

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i got a second hand 3ds yesterday and it was bought on 25 march 2011 (day of release her in europe) so maybe it is an ambassador 3ds and with gateways emunand i can download the 20 games you will get if youre an ambassador but i cant find the 3ds checking tool to chech if your an ambassador or not (yes i already used google but no success)

loco365

Trophies
XP
To know if your 3DS falls under the Ambassador status, go to your downloaded games in the eShop under settings. You should have the 10 NES and GBA games in there.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a chance that Ambassador status was transferred to another 3ds at one point. no checking tool will tell you if it was transferred or not.

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so if its transferred ( dont think thts possible cuz the first owner was a nice lady, but she was an average windows-1998 user and also looking to the 3ds manual it seemsit is read a thousand times) i cant downlod the games?

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if its transferred ( dont think thts possible cuz the first owner was a nice lady, but she was an average windows-1998 user and also looking to the 3ds manual it seemsit is read a thousand times) i cant downlod the games?
it can be transferred
Nintendo E-Mail said:
'Im glad you contacted us. I can certainly understand your concern about the transfer of your Ambassador status. To answer your question, the Ambassador status would transfer from your Nintendo 3DS to your Nintendo 3DS XL. All Ambassador benefits will be on your Nintendo 3DS XL at that point, and you would be able to continue to enjoy the Ambassador games on this system. The source Nintendo 3DS would no longer have an Ambassador Certificate and would not be able to access Ambassador features any longer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy