An atypical problema with "RetroArch" New 3DS XL

Uranus2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys! I know my last post was 1 year ago, but there's been an issue with my RetroArchs for a while. As shown in the video, only the Snes Emulator works - all RetroArchs don't work! I admit that I messed with some options to be able to use the analog to play (I could only play with the arrow keys), and I believe I did something. Is it possible to identify the problem only through this information? Thank you very much in advance!

Uranus2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys! I know my last post was 1 year ago, but there's been an issue with my RetroArchs for a while. As shown in the video, only the Snes Emulator works - all RetroArchs don't work! I admit that I messed with some options to be able to use the analog to play (I could only play with the arrow keys), and I believe I did something. Is it possible to identify the problem only through this information? Thank you very much in advance!

That IS The Video!

Uranus2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Em
Sua versão do retroarch está desatualizada há cerca de 6 anos. Você tem a versão 1.3.6, que saiu em julho de 2016, atualize para a versão mais recente e tudo ficará bem.
Strange! I bought my 3ds in 2018 and I believe RetroArch worked until 2019/2020. If it's 6 years out of date, how did it work for so long? And more, how do I update? Thanks for answering!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Em

Strange! I bought my 3ds in 2018 and I believe RetroArch worked until 2019/2020. If it's 6 years out of date, how did it work for so long? And more, how do I update? Thanks for answering!
Download the latest version which is 1.10.0 from the link below. Unzip it and copy all files to the sd card overwriting any old files and your good to go.

https://retroarch.com/?page=platforms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)