GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Since the time I added TPi as bullet in my game I'm always thinking of putting BoneMonkey as one of enemies.

I was thinking puttin one of mods as main character (his/her avatar or something that represents him/her) and have testing area fans/posters/addicts/bitches as enemies which the player is the chosen one to clear the GBAtemp out of testing are (which we know will never, ever, succeed, may GLadDos be with you).

I already asked some testicle area fans about this but wanted to know ur opinion too.

If you have anything post here or PM me and I'll put it in next update of MyMario.

I'm really scared, its the third non-testing area topic that I make in testing area, whats is wrong?

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So to sum things up:

You're making a videogame of testing area and you need pics from members that other members will make?

I'm not very sure I got your opening post right XD

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
people want to have their animated avatar/whatever image want to be added, list themselves here.

I need animated version of your avatar so your represent can be like animated or else it will be like a solid object moving around.

I can use BoneMonkey or other's who have animation skills, if they want.

and who should be the protagonist, a mod?

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
LOL

Even though mine´s not animated, maybe you could use it like a boulder and Mario could balance atop of it while rolling over BoneMonkeys!!!
tongue.gif

(edit) Damn, forgot that on this site my avatar gets stretched. Normally it´s totally round. Riding an egg would be hard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year