WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I should just log off today. I hate this freaking day....eh I was about to ask if we would have the option to use the old skin cause that one sucked and hurt my eyes. Behold April Fools day. In which time zone does April Fools end in?

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
This isn't a joke. I talked it over with Shaun and Costello and we decided the winner actually diserves his prize. He put alot of sweat and blood into his new design. It shouts out creative genuis and It will be up within 10days.

The runner up will get a slice of cake. We haven't decided who the runner up is yet. It will probably be me though. Since the cost of shipping would deffinatly be low, from my fork to my belly.

Thanks for all that contended. We wish you luck in the future contests of this community.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, my topic is in that pic. Seriously, I really hope there is an option to change the Gbatemp skin as I'm not keen on the new one. Then again, I have problems adjusting to anything new. (Hugs Gameboy Color).

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The new skin can be chosen as an option within your Control Panel after it is integratted into the forum. So if you don't like the new skin, you won't have to use it or even acknowledge its existence.
biggrin.gif

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL !!!
wink.gif

Anywayz congrats to the "Winner"...I was gonna say all he did was change the colour to brown, but it's now the 2nd of April over here, and I don't want to seem like a sore loser!!! (I am more than happy with my old sweet EZFA 256.)
rofl2.gif

Peace all.
grog.gif

PineappleH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That skin is the winner!?!?! Were u Mods high when u made that decision?

It's not totally bad, but calling that a prize-winning one is just plain
wtf.gif

I swear if that skin is really the one which won the contest. I PineappleH WILL CUT OFF MY OWN TOE!......nail.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
The winning skin looks sooo ugly and inverted in Paint and yet it picks up the award?

What can i say, contest was for creating a good new looking and not for making the most ugliest skin
laugh.gif

Angelino

Trophies
XP
Country
excuse me, but what is this? you call this original ??? the colors sux.....bad choice if i may say.....the judges must have been bribed or something....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here