Animal Crossing Help

Witchfyre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been scouring the forums for hours trying to find an answer for this... Hopefully someone out there can help!

I'm currently trying to unlock the Custom Design Portal and the fence painting.

I used NHSE to unlock all my items, but for some reason now it won't let me unlock the custom designs portal app for my nook phone. Is there a flag I can edit to unlock all nook phone apps?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been scouring the forums for hours trying to find an answer for this... Hopefully someone out there can help!

I'm currently trying to unlock the Custom Design Portal and the fence painting.

I used NHSE to unlock all my items, but for some reason now it won't let me unlock the custom designs portal app for my nook phone. Is there a flag I can edit to unlock all nook phone apps?
On NHSE uncheck those boxes for custom design and so on, purchase them in game and enjoy

Witchfyre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On NHSE uncheck those boxes for custom design and so on, purchase them in game and enjoy
I'm struggling to find where they are. I'm supposed to be able to find them in the Nook Shop inside Resident Services, but when I check they aren't listed... They are from the 2.0 update.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm struggling to find where they are. I'm supposed to be able to find them in the Nook Shop inside Resident Services, but when I check they aren't listed... They are from the 2.0 update.
Thats bc you need to check NHSE, if you checked give all, then you also "purchased" those.
I happened to had a similar problem with extra slots, i didnt had them but couldnt purchase them, on NHSE i unchecked those boxes and finally got them

Ami_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Players -> Edit Player... -> uncheck "Custom Designs Portal" and "Custom Fencing in a Flash"

Then you should be able to buy them from Nook Stop.

Witchfyre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thats bc you need to check NHSE, if you checked give all, then you also "purchased" those.
I happened to had a similar problem with extra slots, i didnt had them but couldnt purchase them, on NHSE i unchecked those boxes and finally got them

I can't find them in the list... do you happen to know what they are called in NHSE? Or how far they are located down on the list?

Players -> Edit Player... -> uncheck "Custom Designs Portal" and "Custom Fencing in a Flash"

Then you should be able to buy them from Nook Stop.
Thank you! I managed to get it sorted out thankfully! :) Really appreciate all the help though! This forum is a genuinely amazing place. Anytime I run into issues, there's always been someone here able to help me figure it out!

Reactions: Ami_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch