ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
True, it just cannot display the missing images.

Until someone fix the [Category] inside the full item list and match it with the image pack. But there are more than 8000 items...

Backup / Restore is possible. But not on first priority.
The function would require a lot of work but might not save you much time.
Right now it is already very easy to spawn any items with just a few click.

[DEL],[INS], Disconnect button will be included in the next build.

Auto Refresh might not be a good idea. I don't know how often you can safely peek the switch memory.
Peeking it too often might stress the switch and could crash the game.
That is also why I added the "Please wait..." message when you use the Spawn all/Clear all buttons.
Give some time for the switch to catch up.

thank you

crstofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have two switches, and connect to the same network, they should have DIFFERENT IP.
I don't understand how you manage to get them to have same ip.
I have 8 switches on my desk and they all have different IPs. I can connect to them individually without any problem.

If you are able to connect but the spawned item does not appear in-game or wrong items appear, it means you have other system process running in the background causing the address shifted.
You can check your sd:\config folder. If you can see "sys-clk", "sys-ftpd-light", "sys-con" or anything similar, it means you have installed them.
ppppppppppppppppppppppppp.png

If you are using Kosmos "Defaults" SD setup, some Sys Modules are known to cause problem with the in-game inventroy addresses.
Please avoid choosing "sys-clk", "sys-ftpd-light", "sys-con" or "ldn_mitm" in the SD packages.
If you are not sure, please use "Minimal" instead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks to our friends on the other thread. We can now spawn sparkling flowers.
(Let me know if you think your name should be be credited.)

Flower Mode will spawn proper gene flowers with sparkling effect (watered by 5 people).

However, gold rose & lily of the valley is currently missing.
If you have them obtained legitimately, please let me know.
relese5.png

I copied img file from previous release 4, ;) Thanks

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
R5 Change Log for Images and CSV files

Revised existing and added new folder names to correspond with Full json list
Changed Flowers.csv category, other is now Plants
Moved any images that weren't in their correct folders for them to display properly
Edited some typos in Item names
Kept the Fake / Real Art descriptions and replaced full list descriptions

Please delete your old img folder and csv files and replace with the R5 set from the following link

https://we.tl/t-cUHRSPbBYY

Still a work in Progress but most items should display now, the link is only available for 7 days
with it being Wetransfer

Regards

Reactions: dspair

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use pngyu to compress my png. Although not smallest in file size, it is easier to work with.

As for webp support, I tried but the transparency does not work so I gave up.
0000.png
I just found out the nook miles tickets have an island randomly assigned to it when you buy them in game and with the ones with this app you only get a handful and nothing new,
If it is in fact true that each nook miles ticket u buy is assigned a Island when u buy it and nothing u can do in game can change that. Then in theory u should be able to generate a ticket to take u where u want. Granted u would prolly have to data mine to figure out what islands are assigned what date numbers so u could change them.

Last edited by leerpsp,
Reactions: Kru5h

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did a fork some days before the 1.2.0 patch and did some extensive modifications, including adding some extra functionality; my fork is compatible with regular item.csv files and img folders, which are required in order for it to work (caveat: it's more picky about correct formatting, so it will warn you if there's any item with an invalid ID or with a repeated ID).

What I've added:
- Town name at the top.
- Auto-update for the inventory window (refreshes every 5 seconds, disabled by default).
- The Connect button changes to an Update button after connection, allowing you to manually update the inventory data.
- Tooltip for items with some extra info.
- Right-clicking an item in inventory copies it to the spawn fields.
- Extra text boxes to enter the item flags (mainly used by deliveries and gifts) and durability, as well as having linked hex (on top) and decimal (on bottom) text boxes for durability and amount.
- Combo boxes to more easily mess with flower genetics (press the "Force Breed" button to copy it back to the text fields and also set the flower to breed the next day; be warned that it doesn't check if the item is a flower)
- Image preview of the item to be spawned.
- Loading, previewing, and saving patterns and pro patterns to both game and external files (pattern files are compatible with NHSE, though I believe it doesn't support pro patterns); it can also unlock a pattern for editing (remember to send it back to the game after unlocking) and access the flag and the store patterns.
- View and edit turnip prices.
- Change which villager the Curt amiibo summons.
- Changing in real time the spawn rates for critters, and other things that use the same mechanisms such as snowflakes and trash (press each Read Data button once connected to initialize, it takes a few seconds and saves the data to .bin files which are automatically read the next times; checked is max chance all year at all times, unchecked is no spawning whatsoever, and the halfway state restores the original spawn rates).

If anyone wants to take pieces of my version to improve other forks, be my guest. The source is included.

Attachments

• ACNH Poker FC.7z
    108.2 KB · Views: 247

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just found out the nook miles tickets have an island randomly assigned to it when you buy them in game and with the ones with this app you only get a handful and nothing new,
If it is in fact true that each nook miles ticket u buy is assigned a Island when u buy it and nothing u can do in game can change that. Then in theory u should be able to generate a ticket to take u where u want. Granted u would prolly have to data mine to figure out what islands are assigned what date numbers so u could change them.

Sound good to me :) I'll see if there's anything out there that gives a clue, some cheat files show Nook Miles as individual tickets in each slot, the island types are listed so we it should be easy to figure if I buy a ticket and see if the qty is used to determine island destination? Thanks for the heads up

I did a fork some days before the 1.2.0 patch and did some extensive modifications, including adding some extra functionality; my fork is compatible with regular item.csv files and img folders, which are required in order for it to work (caveat: it's more picky about correct formatting, so it will warn you if there's any item with an invalid ID or with a repeated ID).

What I've added:
- Town name at the top.
- Auto-update for the inventory window (refreshes every 5 seconds, disabled by default).
- The Connect button changes to an Update button after connection, allowing you to manually update the inventory data.
- Extra text boxes to enter the item flags (mainly used by deliveries and gifts) and durability, as well as having linked hex (on top) and decimal (on bottom) text boxes for durability and amount.
- Combo boxes to more easily mess with flower genetics (press the "Force Breed" button to copy it back to the text fields and also set the flower to breed the next day; be warned that it doesn't check if the item is a flower)
- Loading, previewing, and saving patterns and pro patterns to both game and external files (pattern files are compatible with NHSE, though I believe it doesn't support pro patterns); it can also unlock a pattern for editing (remember to send it back to the game after unlocking) and access the flag and the store patterns.
- Changing in real time the spawn rates for critters, and other things that use the same mechanisms such as snowflakes and trash (press each Read Data button once connected to initialize, it takes a few seconds and saves the data to .bin files which are automatically read the next times; checked is max chance all year at all times, unchecked is no spawning whatsoever, and the halfway state restores the original spawn rates).

If anyone wants to take pieces of my version to improve other forks, be my guest. The source is included.

Was looking at some of these through the cheat files thinking they could be implemented,
great work, appreciate you sharing

Just tried your version, some very nice additions, works with the latest Graphics pack and csv files for R5 if you want to try these in previous post.

Delete or move your old img folder and csv files and replace with the R5 set from the following link

Last edited by Kru5h,
Reactions: leerpsp

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New switch update is out 10.0.2 don't know if that matters but if anyone is needing to do local play to other switch's and one has a newer update I don't know if that will stop it or not.

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

What I've added:
- Town name at the top.

Great, thank you for your contribution. I am getting a bit tired working on it anyway. All the extra functions were great.
I might incorporate(steal) some of your code in to my own build too.

Reactions: Kru5h

isabellajj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joeyow.myphotoalbum.com
XP
Country
Singapore
Was looking at some of these through the cheat files thinking they could be implemented,
great work, appreciate you sharing

Just tried your version, some very nice additions, works with the latest Graphics pack and csv files for R5 if you want to try these in previous post.

Delete or move your old img folder and csv files and replace with the R5 set from the following link

I have deleted and move the r5 set, the recipe csv doesn't work for me. Can I confirm where should I put it the three csv files and img folder?

Or I am supposed to merge all the data into items.csv?

Last edited by isabellajj,

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

I did test buying 20 new nook miles tickets. They all look identical as an item.
I don't see any value showing ticket giving specific rare island.

Reactions: leerpsp and Kru5h

isabellajj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joeyow.myphotoalbum.com
XP
Country
Singapore

What I've added:
- Town name at the top.

The critters cheat seems to be off, it does not spawn barreleye when that is the only fish ticked, horse macherel was spawned instead
Did I do something wrong?

upload_2020-4-30_17-20-54.png

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have deleted and move the r5 set, the recipe csv doesn't work for me. Can I confirm where should I put it the three csv files and img folder?

Or I am supposed to merge all the data into items.csv?

The .csv files replace your existing ones, assuming you are using MySLS version, latest is R5 (release 5).
The img files are also a direct replacement folder for the ones you already have. The majority of these images are existing but moved into the corresponding folders to match the full list and it's format/categories to allow them to display properly.

I've tested Recipes and they work fine, also tested the R5 Csv and img with @FabioCapela version, and also appear to be working/displaying correctly. @MyShiLingStar is looking to combine some/all additional FC features so hopefully we can have the best of both.

Great work guys, thanks to all contributing and especially @kinglycosa for the huge contribution making this possible and the vast majority of image files.

I did test buying 20 new nook miles tickets. They all look identical as an item.
I don't see any value showing ticket giving specific rare island.

Yeah I tried that too, there might be something within the variant coding yy zz addreses that define type , durability etc for other items?
other than that it may be completely random? The island types are listed on other sites but can't see that anyone has found a link to how these are chosen. May be at the airport since this item is also stackable?

Reactions: leerpsp

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The critters cheat seems to be off, it does not spawn barreleye when that is the only fish ticked, horse macherel was spawned instead
Did I do something wrong?

View attachment 206878

Already spawned fishes remain, so until you somehow refresh (or exhaust) all previous spawns you will find disabled fishes around. Also, the cheat only affects when the fish is available and its frequency; any other factors tested by the game (such as raining for Coelacanth) still need to be present before the fish will spawn.

If you want to test it, just enable or disable a fish you already caught and go look at its information in the Critterpedia; it will show the changed seasonality and active hours.

BTW, the order of the fishes is read from the game (or the saved file after you've read it once), so if you have fish names there it's already a good indication that it should be working.

Reactions: isabellajj

unkngod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new update seems to break the tool, it'll connect and show my layout, and even delete my items but won't load any items.

OR spawn an item to better phrase it

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The new update seems to break the tool, it'll connect and show my layout, and even delete my items but won't load any items.

OR spawn an item to better phrase it

There is a bug either in sys-botbase or in the Atmosphere cheats module that occasionally makes sys-botbase (and anything using it, like this program) corrupt everything it tries to write to the game's memory. I have no idea what causes it, but rebooting once or twice usually fixes it.

How I test to see if it's working: launch ACNH and, from the title screen (so as to not mess your save), see if spawning is working (as in, spawn an item and refresh the program's inventory view to see if it's really there). If it's not working, close the game and reboot the Switch, then try again.

Reactions: unkngod

unkngod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a bug either in sys-botbase or in the Atmosphere cheats module that occasionally makes sys-botbase (and anything using it, like this program) corrupt everything it tries to write to the game's memory. I have no idea what causes it, but rebooting once or twice usually fixes it.

How I test to see if it's working: launch ACNH and, from the title screen (so as to not mess your save), see if spawning is working (as in, spawn an item and refresh the program's inventory view to see if it's really there). If it's not working, close the game and reboot the Switch, then try again.
You hit it on the nail my friend! I saw that after my first reboot that it went ahead and worked!

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Yeah I tried that too, there might be something within the variant coding yy zz addreses that define type , durability etc for other items?
other than that it may be completely random? The island types are listed on other sites but can't see that anyone has found a link to how these are chosen. May be at the airport since this item is also stackable?[/QUOTE]
So you think there could be a way to spoof the airport into taking us were we would like/need to go?

Slowbeatle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

What I've added:
- Town name at the top.

Noticed that it doesnt have a recipe tab

VoidDeviant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What I've added:
- Town name at the top.

This is really nice! Great work.

The only thing I can't figure out is how to 'Spawn All' with this - am I missing something obvious?

Attachments

• acnhpoker_2020-04-30_12-52-21.png
    acnhpoker_2020-04-30_12-52-21.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 154

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back