Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to R8
r8usb.png

r8wifi.png
  • USB-botbase support added thx to @berichan. However, it require some complicated setup.
    • Auto refresh is disable in USB connection due to overall slower speed.
  • Sys-botbase v1.5 supported. This allow some new cheats to be added.
    • Note that you can't have both "Sys-botbase" and "USB-botbase" at the same time.
  • Other cheats discovery by @RyDog have been added. Including walk speed, object collision, animation speed and in-game time travel.
    • *These cheat Require Sys-botbase v1.5 and are not avaliable in USB-botbase or v1.4 and lower.
  • Support of displaying variation of furnitures and tools. Including an extra menu for you to select the one you want to spawn.
    • This means an extra csv file(variation.csv) and 5,000 images
    • Clothing variation is NOT supported in this version.
  • Missing csv files should now only disable that option instead of program crashing.
  • Hover your mouse over different options will now display a more detailed information.
  • Flower genes will now be displayed in their Numeric value.
  • Added/fixed some missing images.
Since Sys-botbase v1.5 Switching back from dmntcht, if you have a cheat file that could be loaded,
AMS would attach dmntcht to the process upon launch, blocking sys-botbase from attaching itself to the process.
This means you can no longer have a cheat files and ACNHPoker working at the same time.

You have 2 options here:
  1. Remove all cheat files of Animal Crossing. This will stop dmntcht from attaching upon launch but you might lose some handy cheat.
  2. Setup a "override_config.ini" files in \atmosphere\config containing
Code:
cheat_enable_key=!L
config.png

You should be able to find the template at the "config_templates" folder. Once you setup properly,
  • You can start the game by holding the "L button" to disable dmntcht. Allowing Sys-botbase to work.
  • Or you can start the game without holding the "L button". Allowing the cheat file to be loaded.

Other than installing USB-botbase on your swich, You need to install a few thing on your PC too:
  1. Use Zadig at https://zadig.akeo.ie/ to install libusbK for your Nintendo Switch.
zadig.png

1. Install the executable at https://sourceforge.net/projects/libusbdotnet/files/LibUsbDotNet/LibUsbDotNet v2.2.8/ and create a filter for your switch.
filter.png

Do not let you switch go to sleep while the USB is connected. If you do, USB-botbase will be stuck at a state that it will not accept any command afterward. You will need to restart your switch every time this happen. So remember to disconnect your USB cable BEFORE you put your switch to sleep.

Or you can keep using Sys-botbase v1.4 or lower, but the new cheat would not work.
The download link will be added here once it is ready.

When u releasing it?

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I’ll stick with 1.4 and new version of this thank you @MyShiLingStar for all your effort

Just avoid pressing those new cheat buttons, they wouldn't work with v1.4, all other stuff should be functional.

been trying to do this for the last hour or two and i keep getting the same thing as this user for usbbotbase

omfg idk what im doing wrong.
my switch never goes to sleep either.

You are trying to get usb-botbase to work? Have you got the device filter as well?

Thanks for your software, is there a development plan with multiple language features?

Not a planned feature at the moment. Since I can read English, Chinese and Japanese.

When u releasing it?

Sorry, released to a few testers and someone report a major bug.
Was working on it as fast as possible.

Last edited by MyShiLingStar,
Reactions: burhansalih

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I've tried sysbot-base v1.5 and i can't connect, even if i restarted by Switch.. back to v1.4 and all works great except for the cheats buttons :(

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Quick question... is it safe to use the other cheat buttons (i.e. walk speed, object collision, animation speed) while online? Or i should use them only when i am on 90dns?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Check \atmosphere\contents\430000000000000B\flags\
I believe the release of v1.5 is missing the boot2.flag.
It's working now cos of boot2.flag! Thank you!

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Quick question... is it safe to use the other cheat buttons (i.e. walk speed, object collision, animation speed) while online? Or i should use them only when i am on 90dns?

It's working now cos of boot2.flag! Thank you!

Those cheats do trigger the fail hash check some times.
This means it could get reported to Nintendo.
I myself do not recommand any usage of ACNHPoker while online.

Reactions: IntrigueR

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI! for USBbotbase u mean the bug/fish works better?! Using v1.4 and fabio via network won't work?

you have to remain connected to the internet for the fish to keep spawning and you have to connect/disconnect every time you wanna change fish.

most times, i can get fish to stay once i play local, but i wouldn't say thats 100% all the time. i think usb bot base would be better for this since you're gonna be offline.

1.5 works if holding the L button thanks for that @MyShiLingStar now just waiting for the release of R8

what is this for? for cheat files?

BabySquidKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i have no clue what im doing
thank you though

still doesnt work...ive also disabled autoenable cheats. what do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram