Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. 11/10, unfortunately... It will sucks your life away. Go away while you still can!
2. I have the physical copy, i find it more safe to have a ROM safely attached to the game slot than a SD card that can ruin hours of gameplay if shaken a little too much.

3. NO! In the sims, you have the boring needs bar (that i always deactivate with cheat...) and no event. In Animal crossing, you have event linked to the real life, the time goes with the flow of your real life, but you don't have as much furniture than the Sims and customization is pretty much limited. But since it is not a computer game that you can import your own big pattern (you can always make pattern in a 32*32 pixel square tough) and with uncountable add-on, it is forgiven.Add to that that you can talk with your neighbor, customize the entire village, etc.

Thanks ^_^

Let's not forget multiplayer. I had lots of fun with that.

how's the mutiplayer? can i have other people walking around my town ect?

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turned this game on for first time in a long time to do some fall fishing and bug catching.

Poor game is collecting dust a lot sooner than I anticipated sadly. RF4 has 80% of my gaming attention.

IreneGR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
This is my 1st game I bought on my 3DS and I have no other 3DS game. Yet :P

Well I 've got a question, in my country 3DS console is almost invisible, so I have not any ACNL streetpass hits. Do you know if it's possible to streetpass through homepass? Can anyone confirm it? If yes how?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is my 1st game I bought on my 3DS and I have no other 3DS game. Yet :P

Well I 've got a question, in my country 3DS console is almost invisible, so I have not any ACNL streetpass hits. Do you know if it's possible to streetpass through homepass? Can anyone confirm it? If yes how?

Yes you can streetpass other players through this method ^_^

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone who has the eShop version send me their save? I need to check something to ensure mine isn't corrupt. It should be located in SD/Nintendo 3DS/<numbers>/<numbers>/title/00040000/00086300/data/00000001.sav.

loveqiya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt gamestop will unless there is a different game that day, but I'd wager it's more store to store, the one locally won't lol.

this is mine,please 0302 1068 8676

Oh ok thanks I thought it was but couldn't remember. Now I just feel so stupid since I asked that. Thanks for answering that
this is my fc,please 0302 1068 8676

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to bring this back from the dead but does anyone have oranges? I'm kinda desperate and willing to trade out cherries.

PM me if you've got oranges PLEASE.

I know there's a fruit/patterns thread but the creator suggested I go here for fruit trading instead.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bring this back from the dead but does anyone have oranges? I'm kinda desperate and willing to trade out cherries.

PM me if you've got oranges PLEASE.

I know there's a fruit/patterns thread but the creator suggested I go here for fruit trading instead.
Why not just get them yourself via island games?

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most island tours don't let you keep the fruits. I don't have any that do right now.

Also I reset my game so I still don't have Tortimer's Island. :ohnoes:
Someone give this man some damn oranges! If push comes to shove I'll keep starting a new file till I get them as my town fruit and send some. I'll be in the Shoutbox as always ^_^

Reactions: Lucifer666

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game