ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those having problems with town name setting... @Azril_Astera @sevenfff00
Could you send me your savegame and tell me your new town name so I can replicate the bug?
I've spent an hour trying to find out what's wrong. But it works fine for me and code wasn't changed anyway.
(you can upload your savegame here)

Also, please everytime you report a bug, it would be very helpful if you also say which web browser you are using.
And again, posting the issue in GitHub would help me even more.
Hi Marc! This has nothing to do with animal crossing, but here's the hyrule warriors saves you asked for. They're for the boss tutorial that's missable. Thank you for doing this! :D

Attachments

• HW.rar
    2.5 KB · Views: 202

nandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't edit the ordinances.
If I edit them and save the save file and load the new file with your tool it shows the old ordinance.
I' using CFW and used Checkpoint to extract the save file.
3ds: 11.9.0-42E
Luma: 9.1-89cc6ed
Checkpoint: 3.6.0
Homebrew: 2.0.0

This was such a nice QoL-improvement, too bad it's no longer working... does anyone know the hex-values so the extra ordinances could be edited in with HxD?

lenalbz

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, can someone help me ?
So i hacked my town multiple times before but since yesterday this turtle on the nrig is in the water under the bridge and the boat is gone. I tried to talk with her with a swim suit in the water - she takes my 1000 coins, then i am on the bridge going to the boat. After that my charakter is sitting down in the air ( where normally is the boat ) and next the game crashes.

Before it stopped working i :

- changed the name of my town,
- time travelled from april to november
- created a dream address
- created a second player which spoke to the old mayor of the city (he was at the bridge and said that the turtle will bring you to the island will be there next day) - can this be the reason?
- upgraded the house of the new player (in the game- not trough the editor)
- spawned money on my bank account

i am using homebrew and my nintendo has the version 11.13

tha

adrienabadie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hey, can someone help me ?
So i hacked my town multiple times before but since yesterday this turtle on the nrig is in the water under the bridge and the boat is gone. I tried to talk with her with a swim suit in the water - she takes my 1000 coins, then i am on the bridge going to the boat. After that my charakter is sitting down in the air ( where normally is the boat ) and next the game crashes.

Before it stopped working i :

- changed the name of my town,
- time travelled from april to november
- created a dream address
- created a second player which spoke to the old mayor of the city (he was at the bridge and said that the turtle will bring you to the island will be there next day) - can this be the reason?
- upgraded the house of the new player (in the game- not trough the editor)
- spawned money on my bank account

i am using homebrew and my nintendo has the version 11.13

tha

Do you think you might have accidentaly moved the dock or the island bin? Try comparing it's position with an older save if you can

Reactions: azesqa

root73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i'm having trouble with the dock? it won't show up no matter what i try. at first i thought i somehow deleted it by accident, but it's not in the unedited save file either. i tried resetting my town in game and loading up that one, but still no luck. the dock doesn't show up on the map or in the building list when i'm pretty sure it should? the island storage bin is there.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi, i'm having trouble with the dock? it won't show up no matter what i try. at first i thought i somehow deleted it by accident, but it's not in the unedited save file either. i tried resetting my town in game and loading up that one, but still no luck. the dock doesn't show up on the map or in the building list when i'm pretty sure it should? the island storage bin is there.
Can ya upload the save you wanna use to see whats going on with the save and the boat?

Reactions: E1ite007

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

DynastyVic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What?? Its a website https://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/ go check it out.

You would add it to a zip or rar file and use that to upload to here.

As it is on Github, most of the downloads have a QR code to download it instead of getting the SD card and putting into a desktop to download it.
I can't find the details of a QR code so is it a yes or a no?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm trying to but it says the .dat file isn't an allowed file extension so i'm not sure how i should upload it D:
As it is on Github, most of the downloads have a QR code to download it instead of getting the SD card and putting into a desktop to download it.
I can't find the details of a QR code so is it a yes or a no?
there is nothing of a qr code. you need jksm or the likes and the save file.

root73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a more played savefile? It seems the dock doesnt appear till you get kappa and his boat which requires a bit of gameplay.

no i don't, should i just get to that point before i start working on it? since the dock is still there in game i figured it would be ok but i guess you need kapp'n too

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no i don't, should i just get to that point before i start working on it? since the dock is still there in game i figured it would be ok but i guess you need kapp'n too
ya. I would say to get to that point when you get kappn and check again. You should see one there. Just note that on my own file. It was actually outside of the map of the village, but it is there

Azimuthdraws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if this was brought up already but I edited my beach and had to move my dock. The dock showed up on the map and on the beach but Kapp'n has disappeared

Mikka0308

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use the bells, any amount it won't show up in my game. I've used safari, chrome and firefox, none of the browsers have worked. I use homebrew launcher from my home menu and my firmware is 11.13.0-45U. I am able to get items and flowers, everything works but the bells. It won't show up on my map or in my pockets, drawers or secret storage. Also when I go back into the save editor to edit more, they do not show up at all as being there. When I inserted carnations it was shown as a leaf with 3 questions marks under it in game until i moved them to my pockets, it then showed as carnations, they continue to show up on my save file while the bells do not.

Last edited by Mikka0308,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really didn't like playing online against other people always felt like I was being matched...