Gaming animal crossing new leaf trading thread

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got the school supplies set or whatever its called, as well as 2 of the strangest items ive ever seen. 1 is a cucumber with sticks stuck in it that are supposed to be legs. (item name: cumbersome horse) The other is exactly the same but instead of a cucumber, its an eggplant (item name: eggplant cow).

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got the school supplies set or whatever its called, as well as 2 of the strangest items ive ever seen. 1 is a cucumber with sticks stuck in it that are supposed to be legs. (item name: cumbersome horse) The other is exactly the same but instead of a cucumber, its an eggplant (item name: eggplant cow).

Are the they orderable? (Not the Campus set, which was Japanese DLC. I know those are orderable)

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone else must have bought the pascal item, cause I didn't. I do have a keg lying around somewhere. Also, keyra, I'd still like to buy one of those electric picture frame things you have in your 1st floor left room.

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hmmz, i don't see which one is this, perhaps the wall screen
i thought you bought it so must be one of the inhabitants

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keyra and I have successfully duplicated non-purchasable items. This means there's a chance for more people to get 7-11 items and more rare&exclusive DLC, not to mention duplicating gold tools.

Reactions: keyra

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some have a problem with duped items. I think certain things shouldn't be, but things like the 7-11 set aren't feasible to earn given what some want for them.

Your mileage may vary.

On that note, I may be interested in trading, depending on the item.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk