• Views 40,404
  • Replies 212
  • Likes 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deletedmember448668

OP
Who is interested in pricing, when none of the basics have been layed out yet?

You are literally buying stuff off of a creatively cut "teaser video". And a two liner product discription that makes no sense whatsoever.

Also - there are about 20 new accounts in here that feed you with urgency stories and store links, from entities -few people in here have even heard about.

And there are cheerleaders that only ever tell you you should do it, because - you might have heard of the brand.

After todays actions, I seldomly swear, that I'll never support anyone with an Xecuter related issue in my life. Go to the hypemen, that mad you spend you money today. Gloat for a week that you be first - while at least some of us try to figure out what they are actually selling you all - you know with licenses for CFW - and "tools" that get installed on your Switches..

Also - Im about 200% sure, that the 50 USD pricetag most of you are paying - is simply resellers hyping potential clients in here up, then feeding them with links to buy their contingent above the RSP - and then sneaking away, never to bee seen again. An most people in here eat it up, like its chocolate cake.
Ty! I was beginning to think that I was the only same person commenting on this post!

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Preorders for what? What do you think you are buying?

Answer me two simple questions.

- What firmware do you get?
- What can you do with it, after Nintendo releases their next OFW?

If you have problems with that, don't worry none of this is public knowledge yet. But you buy anyway. Because - you've been told this will give you piracy - and thats really all you need to have heard.

Theres not even a review from one of the "handpicked" outlets out yet - you know nothing about this thing. Zero, silt.

And you wholeheartedly are willing to ignore the "this might actually be the first DRMed CFW" aspect of it as well.

You couldnt care less to b e dragged from one closed ecosystem into another - as long as you get piracy. This is the worst image of humankinds behavior I've had to whitness in my life. Individual misdeeds can be excused, or explained away - but when hundreds of people get excited over hype itself - and are begging each other for a chance to be "the first to participate" idk - all of the emotion just leaves me, and this entire situation just silently seeps into my consciousness.

This is humankind without the "boundaries".

Last edited by notimp,

Leonidas87

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Someone said Modchip central may not get them.

What would be the best resources for ordering to Canada then other then that website?

Any recommendations or info would be appreciated. Wonder when exactly this preorder will pop off

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

- What can you do with it, after Sony releases their next OFW?

If you have problems with that, don't worry none of this is public knowledge yet. But you buy anyway. Because - you've been told this will give you piracy - and thats really all you need to have heard.

Theres not even a review from one of the "handpicked" outlets out yet - you know nothing about this thing. Zero, silt.

And you wholeheartedly are willing to ignore the "this might actually be the first DRMed CFW" aspect of it as well.

You couldnt care less to b e dragged from one closed ecosystem into another - as long as you get piracy. This is the worst image of humankinds behavior I've had to whitness in my life. Individual misdeeds can be excused, or explained away - but when hundreds of people get excited over hype itself - and are begging each other for a chance to be "the first to participate" idk - all of the emotion just leaves me, and It silently seeps into my consciousness.

Sony?

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has nothing to do with what you guys said, sorry, it would be a lot easier if they had an already bent or modified pins for the joy-con rail thingy and sold it wih the screw drivers which could be an optional thing. I was able to bend my joy-con pins and was able to get the Switch to recognize it. It had to be bent a certain way for it to detect it.

Edit: Woo, didn't see the new posts :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

- What can you do with it, after Nintendo releases their next OFW?

You couldnt care less to b e dragged from one closed ecosystem into another - as long as you get piracy. This is the worst image of humankinds behavior I've had to whitness in my life. Individual misdeeds can be excused, or explained away - but when hundreds of people get excited over hype itself - and are begging each other for a chance to be "the first to participate" idk - all of the emotion just leaves me, and this entire situation just silently seeps into my consciousness.

I've known TX since the xbox 360 days and they did pretty well on my opinion, I trust TX products so I'm going to buy it. (Dude calm down btw)

Last edited by Centergaming,

Awstoned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought one

People were saying you’ll get the os today if you pre order you definitely don’t

Plunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone said Modchip central may not get them.

What would be the best resources for ordering to Canada then other then that website?

Any recommendations or info would be appreciated. Wonder when exactly this preorder will pop off

I'm in the same boat, based on your profile you're also in Toronto. Personally I'm going to wait a few weeks get some actual user feedback. If all looks good, hoping one the shops at either Pacific mall or dragon centre put in a large preorder

Reactions: Leonidas87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival