OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
JBL%20Reference%20410%20_small.jpg

These are the new headphones I got. If anyone else here owns this pair of headphones, they probably also know it costs a pretty penny.

Me and my dad saw this pair of headphones on a site, and he saw that they were on sale for $30 CA. We thought the store had closed already, but it turned out they were open for another half an hour. So me and my dad got in the car and drove over to the store, apparently there were no more pairs of the headphones in the back, but someone came and told us that they did indeed still have them in stock! They managed to find 2 pairs of these hidden behind some boxes. When they found out about this one of the employees took one of the pairs for himself, and then I got the last pair!

Talk about lucky, huh? And that's how that went. The headphones were on super sale for $30 CA with an original price of $70 CA.
I'm so happy
biggrin.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:
Well they're not exactly Sennheisers...
Yes, I'm aware they're not Sennheisers, but they're pretty great nontheless. It has a great design that stretches to fit anyone's head.

They fold up, the wire isn't long as hell, came with its own little carrying pouch (which I keep in my pocket just in case), and considering it was more than half of the normal price off, who wouldn't want to buy them?

And JBL is still a pretty good brand.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cablephish said:
Law said:
Yes, I'm aware they're not Sennheisers, but they're pretty great nontheless. It has a great design that stretches to fit anyone's head.

They fold up, the wire isn't long as hell, came with its own little carrying pouch (which I keep in my pocket just in case), and considering it was more than half of the normal price off, who wouldn't want to buy them?

That's indeed a sick discount! Wow, we almost never see such discounts on electronical stuff here.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Cablephish said:
Law said:

That's indeed a sick discount! Wow, we almost never see such discounts on electronical stuff here.

Us Canadians almost never get discounts or ANY good sales. Canadian retailers seem to enjoy ripping off their ignorant customers with the high prices. And op, take good care of them. I've heard quite often that the JBL products aren't made up of the best quality.

Reading this thread, I sorta wish I could get my Audio Technica ESW9 already.....

seedvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, Canada doesn't have much selection of better brands of headphones. The only brands I've seen that are available are Beyerdynamics and Sennheisers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night, don't let the step brother bite