Homebrew Another System Update 11.8

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it, will do, I think that was visual enough for me to understand. I will just look for the file.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I assume the current file I have will also say bootfirm?
it will be called boot.firm

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the people who have been online after 11.8 with unlicensed software will either be banned on the spot or in an upcoming ban wave? Big yikes, this is almost exactly 1 year after the whole major 3ds banwave before ultra sun and moon i believe. I bet nintendo was pretty fricking pissed to see the switch hacked and running backups so easily.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Still, there is only so much nintendo can do, the 3ds being an already released console. A workaraound can most likely be found sooner or later, unlike the switch.
Nobody's gonna workaround RSA here in any reasonable time frame.

foxtochop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm a bit lost...

Is AuroraWright the legit developer for Luma3DS? And who is smea? What did smea create for the community?

I'm so lost with nicknames sorry...

Lpckid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo wants to play now the main guys of you legit and go online they will make a brick code and brick all systems so Nintendo will lose in this battle.

saltysalamander

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eyebleach.me
XP
Country
United States
You have been new to this since june of 2018. I think that excuse has gotten old and stale. Its fairly easy to get the files updated to your console.
I'm sorry. Unlike some people, I don't have the time to learn all of the things with in two months. I work a full time job at home and take care of someone who can't walk as well as every chore in the house. My daily things to do far exceed taking the time to learn everything about rooting and modding. Can't exactly deal with emails or clean a bedpan and learn that at the same time. So I am sorry if I am still new to it all.

Instead of judging someone who says they are new and have been here a grand total of almost 2 months, why not help? I don't want to accidentally mess up three systems.

I forgive you for your rude words, but please think before you say. You never know what someone is going through.

Probably, I'm not sure.
Thank you. I really appreciate your answer. I just don't want to unintentionally mess up three systems. I am more than willing to wait. @___@ There is an update message I get, but it confuses me a bit? May I post it here?

I have done it
And everything seems to work fine without a problem
You say you have updated it? I have this message come up when I try, and don't want to mess it up. Could I share it with you?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry. Unlike some people, I don't have the time to learn all of the things with in two months. I work a full time job at home and take care of someone who can't walk as well as every chore in the house. My daily things to do far exceed taking the time to learn everything about rooting and modding. Can't exactly deal with emails or clean a bedpan and learn that at the same time. So I am sorry if I am still new to it all.

Instead of judging someone who says they are new and have been here a grand total of almost 2 months, why not help? I don't want to accidentally mess up three systems.

I forgive you for your rude words, but please think before you say. You never know what someone is going through.

Thank you. I really appreciate your answer. I just don't want to unintentionally mess up three systems. I am more than willing to wait. @___@ There is an update message I get, but it confuses me a bit? May I post it here?
What is the update message that your getting? You should be ok to post it without worry

mikeyisdead

Mikki is Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

You say you have updated it? I have this message come up when I try, and don't want to mess it up. Could I share it with you?
Yes you may and yes I have
I can take a pic of it

saltysalamander

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eyebleach.me
XP
Country
United States
What is the update message that your getting? You should be ok to post it without worry
20180731_214315.jpg

This. I know I more than likely look dumb.

It's connected to the net.

I installed this the way sthetix showed on their YouTube.

I apologize for all the trouble.

Yes you may and yes I have
I can take a pic of it
Posted it up above! Thank you!

mikeyisdead

Mikki is Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
20180731_214315.jpg

This. I know I more than likely look dumb.

It's connected to the net.

I installed this the way sthetix showed on their YouTube.

I apologize for all the trouble.

Posted it up above! Thank you!
Looks you need to download the boot.firm from computer replace it with new one or rename old one to boot.firm.backup I'm not smart at this but others are

Last edited by mikeyisdead,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks you need to download the boot.firm from computer replace it with new one or rename old one to boot.firm.backup I'm not smart at this but others are
Im not sure if that will pull 9.1 quite yet or if the dev hasnt updated it yet. I know that with updater 2.3 I think from the other thread I was reading that it is the latest version they should have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol