Hacking Another "Upgrading to 6.2" Questions Thread

walterdavid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So i'm relatively new to NS Hacking scenes and, as such, a bit afraid of updating to 6.2.

I've searched reddit and this forum and found some spread pieces and got very confused, so i decided to create this thread.
I havent been banned so far and plan to continue as far as possible. Been running on Airplane ever since the hack.

If someone can please answer me or point to a full video or topic on these below id really appreciate it...

1) How safe it is to do the update to 6.2 as of today (hekate 4.5 and atmosphere 0.8.x) using offline firmware updater...
2) Do i have to backup new nand stuff, keys and such? Aside from the ones we did have on 6.1....
3) If so, how is it all running bug/errors wise? Ive never ran into any errors on 6.1/Atm 0.7.5...
4) Do i have to re-inject all my games because of the new key generation system i read?
5) Any save files backuping regards?

Ilie11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A friend of mine updated from ofw 6.10 to 6.20 ( he was using Reinx) and Reinx doesn't work on that.
I have replaced the Reinx folders with Atmosphere ( with sig patches), injected the payload and everyting works perfect again, all games and saves work as before. No bugs as far as i can tell.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: walterdavid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.