Translation Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Koro-sensei Daihouimou (Assasination Classroom) - Translation Project

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
just sleeping xD
Oh, come on! I got into the series about a week ago, and I was so happy when I found out it has a 3DS game. But I can barely even play it. :-/

Reactions: Sliter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the game decrypted, but sadly I'm not as good with translation. Most I can do is load it up in word, auto-translate, and try to interpret what they are saying. I would even be okay with just menu buttons being english at this point.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tbh i think that we should focus on do it one version that should fit both...and the title is awesome!
thnaks XD I have to make the logo yet ...

Also this is somethinghard .. I eman our portuguese are diffrente .. I can play an game in PT-pt and you one in PT-br without prblens, I guess... but still kinda different XD isn't everyone that know that "tela" and " ecrã" are the same XD

AntnioMoura

Trophies
XP
Country
thnaks XD I have to make the logo yet ...

Also this is somethinghard .. I eman our portuguese are diffrente .. I can play an game in PT-pt and you one in PT-br without prblens, I guess... but still kinda different XD isn't everyone that know that "tela" and " ecrã" are the same XD
Well i have some brazilian relatives so I have a lot of words on my vocabulary thats equal because I use it.

Reactions: Sliter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1