• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Anti-White Assault (NYPD Hate Crimes; Kevin Sheehan) [Original Title: NYC victim of ‘anti-white’ crime says suspect accused her of being Trump fan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
A category we arbitrarily decided refers to certain traits that are environmental, not biological. There's a reason your position has led to eugenics and genocides.
Actually there is no distinction between environment and biology, because the environment is made up of biology. If e.g. East Asian tiger moms are the better parents, then an "environmental" change could only be achieved by ripping babies from their parents and forcing tiger moms to raise them instead. Unfeasible.

Also, the fact that East Asian children (on average) outperform e.g. Subsaharan African children in all environments completely disproves your point.
Your argument is purely emotional.

Reactions: Tarmfot

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually there is no distinction between environment and biology, because the environment is made up of biology.
You make a lot of stupid posts but this one is the single dumbest. That is not what biological factors and environmental factors as terms refer to. Biological in literally every scientific study on the matter of whether intelligence is environmental or genetic refers to biologically essentialist causes of inheritance. Ie, hair color, eye color, and so on. Environmental will refer to things like malnutrition, lead paints (the kind you probably huff,) and redlining and segregation from school programs leading to lower IQ scores in testing.

This is why racists like you never get published in scientific journals because you literally do not know the terms or how the processes of observation even work.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
You make a lot of stupid posts but this one is the single dumbest. That is not what biological factors and environmental factors as terms refer to. Biological in literally every scientific study on the matter of whether intelligence is environmental or genetic refers to biologically essentialist causes of inheritance. Ie, hair color, eye color, and so on. Environmental will refer to things like malnutrition, lead paints (the kind you probably huff,) and redlining and segregation from school programs leading to lower IQ scores in testing.

This is why racists like you never get published in scientific journals because you literally do not know the terms or how the processes of observation even work.
You still avoid my challenge, so stop the "even" nonsense. I am aware of the things you mentioned. I am pointing out that biology is way bigger than what we give it credit. E.g. malnutrition counts as environment. But what if the parents account for differences in malnutrition? If parents A and parents B (can be of the same race and same wealth) give their children healthy food or unhealthy food respectively, we would count it as environment. Then the children who grew up unhealthy will have a disadvantage in life. But it didn´t fall from the sky - which "environment" is often interpreted as.

I don´t post stupid things, I post uncomfortable things. At least for you.
Again, show me an environment on planet earth in which East Asians fail (regarding success in school, wealth) compared to others, specifically Subsaharan Africans. You get thumbs up from cowards who also can´t meet the challenge. We all know I am right but you try to convince yourselves so hard that it is not.

Accepting that races are different does not lead to genocide (and even if it did, it does not change the truth value). Claiming that all races are the same leads to hatred and possibly genocide because if all races should be the same but aren´t, someone is to blame. If Jews are overrepresented in the upper class even though there should be no overrepresentation, then they are cheating and need to be brought down. If "whites" do better than "blacks" even though they should be equal, then "whites" are to blame and need to be treated accordingly - forever.

Reactions: Tarmfot

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are we talking antisemitic shit... how the fuck did we even get here.
Because UDR is a mask off racist. There's a reason why I don't bother replying to posts like "Can you explain why on average one group in a richer part of the world does better than a poorer part of the world?" It's just abject racism at this point if you look at that conclusion and think anything other than "it's the environment" lmao

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because UDR is a mask off racist. There's a reason why I don't bother replying to posts like "Can you explain why on average one group in a richer part of the world does better than a poorer part of the world?" It's just abject racism at this point if you look at that conclusion and think anything other than "it's the environment" lmao
Now we point, point and laught

Reactions: LainaGabranth

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I see where both sides are coming from. What I don't understand is how the argument that race doesn't exist and "you're a racist" can coexist.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
I get that, but I checked out of this page (checks notes) back on page 5, and didn't even read page 1-3. So I'm honestly surprised that a user surpassed in the already very strong bs scale. With extra points of just actually bringing up actual fucking jews. Which is a big Yiiiikes

Reactions: LainaGabranth

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I get that, but I checked out of this page (checks notes) back on page 5, and didn't even read page 1-3. So I'm honestly surprised that a user surpassed in the already very strong bs scale. With extra points of just actually bringing up actual fucking jews. Which is a big Yiiiikes

You guys do realize that he proposed that as a hypothetical disaster in the scenario that "all races are the same" is enforced. He wasn't actually saying that Jews are fucking. How is it you play the race card but race isn't real (nor yours, likely)? Still waiting on those deep thoughts.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I just made him mad by being honest and he went mask off in response. Give it some time and the other more boring right wingers will too.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Guess I'll be waiting on real thought from LainaGabranth forever.

"I'm deep because I'm fake."

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Because UDR is a mask off racist. o

Why are we talking antisemitic shit... how the fuck did we even get here.
You are either lacking intelligence or are simply deceivers.

Nothereed has "forgotten" (left out?) the IF in my IF-THEN statement:
"If Jews are overrepresented in the upper class even though there should be no overrepresentation, then they are cheating and need to be brought down."

The proceeding statement was:
"Claiming that all races are the same leads to hatred and possibly genocide because if all races should be the same but aren´t, someone is to blame."

Meaning: The false claim that all races should are equal leads to resentment and aggression (in the face of unequal outcome) against those at the top, i.e. often Jews. This is not an antisemitic statement. It is the opposite. I don´t want "whites" to kill Jews again because of "oppression". Or the same regarding "whites" and "blacks".

LainaGabranth claims my challenge is "Can you explain why on average one group in a richer part of the world does better than a poorer part of the world?"
I have never made this statement (challenge: show otherwise!)
My challenge (for the tenth time or so):
If the different outcome between races (or groups of people of differing ancestry if you are a race denier) is purely environmental, then why are they observed in all environments? (Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, South and North America). Show me a country or even a city in which East Asians do worse in math or at school or have lower incomes than Subsaharan Africans, for example!

Meet the challenge or be a man (lol) and admit defeat.
If Nothereed does not correct my quote in his signature, I will fabricate a quote of his and put it in mine.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will let "if different outcomes are the result of environments, then why are they different in environments???" speak for itself on how moronic of a question it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol