• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Anti-White Assault (NYPD Hate Crimes; Kevin Sheehan) [Original Title: NYC victim of ‘anti-white’ crime says suspect accused her of being Trump fan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
102-pct-assault-comp.jpg

https://twitter.com/NYPDHateCrimes

'The Queens bus rider assaulted in an alleged “anti-white” crime told The Post on Sunday that one of her attackers accused her of being a fan of former President Donald Trump before the assailants bashed her on the head.

Jill LeCroix, a 57-year-old grandma of five, was left bleeding after she was blitzed by three black women July 9 while riding the city bus — an attack being investigated by the NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force.

“Before they hit me, the girl with the green hair said, ‘You probably like Trump! Don’t you?’ LeCroix recalled. “I said, ‘I love him.’ I didn’t see which one hit me first.

“The one with the green hair, she was saying she hates white people, the way they talk, hates white skin, the way their skin cracks. Saying she was gangsta,” said the bartender, who was headed to visit her mother at the time.

“I was the only white person on the bus. By the time we started passing St. John’s Cemetery on Woodhaven, she started in on me, saying, ‘That’s where I’m going to bury you!’

“She had a bag from Bath and Body Works, and she took out a scrub and said she was going to beat me with it. It was tangerine,” LeCroix said. “She said, ‘You’re going to get what you deserve! All white people are going to get what they deserve.’ It was crazy.”

LeCroix, who has three biracial children, said she needed three staples to close the gash on her head.

“I didn’t even know” how bad the wound was, she said. “They sat me down on the bus, and one of the passengers said, ‘Uh-oh, you’re bleeding pretty bad.’ “

LeCroix was on a southbound Q53 bus at Jamaica Avenue and Woodhaven Boulevard at the time. Cops put out video of her suspected attackers, including one with bright-green hair.

The victim estimates that the three suspects were in their late teens to early 20s.

“The one with the green hair was the mouth, but they were looking for trouble,” LeCroix said. “When they got on the back door of the bus, they were laughing, and the one with the pink hair said, ‘Yeah, I kicked that baby stroller!’ ”

More than a week later, the attack has left the victim shaken.

“Never in my life have I been attacked like that,” LeCroix said.

“They said they hate white people.”'

-Kevin Sheehan

https://nypost.com/2022/07/17/nyc-anti-white-crime-victim-said-perp-accused-her-of-being-trump-fan/

MicroNut99

!SEGA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two of the three were arrested. We will see. The framing of Anti-White Hate Crime is a paradigm shifting.
No.
A hate crime is a hate crime.
But OMG when its black on white then its paradigm shifting.
Wake up.
America was literally built on racism.
The ruling class of white people have taken control and advantage of anyone they could.
Only the savagery of slavery, indentured servitude and child labor have been tamed over the last two hundred years.
It wasn't until WW2 that we really came together for anything and that was short lived.
Even then the units were divided by color.
For instance:
The State of Oregon didn't allow mixed race couples to "legally" marry until the year 2000.
The State of Oregon was setup to be a white only state from its inception.
Until 1845 by law a blackman caught living in the state would be required to have 39 stripe lashes if he wanted to stay.
Oh and Oregon is one of those dreaded "left" west coast states.... yea ok.
Most don't even know that its 2/3 desert not fit to live on.
However the embedded racism is still very much alive today.
https://sos.oregon.gov/archives/exhibits/black-history/Pages/context/slavery.aspx

Reactions: leon315

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
divide and conquer, Just like I say when its the other way around.. dont let some isolated incidents in a country of 350 million sway you. Most people are fiendly enough, and those that arent should be dealt with appropriately.

Reactions: Youkai

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
No.
A hate crime is a hate crime.
But OMG when its black on white then its paradigm shifting.
There was discourse about the systemic nature of racisim, that would make racist hate crime against whites impossible, because they are (under this theory at least) in power. This whole conception would be over with, if this framing of the NYPD takes root.
Wake up.
America was literally built on racism.
The ruling class of white people have taken control and advantage of anyone they could.
Only the savagery of slavery, indentured servitude and child labor have been tamed over the last two hundred years.
The reason why this is such a popular narritive is because this appeal works well when you confront white people with it.
It wasn't until WW2 that we really came together for anything and that was short lived.
Black and white soldiers of the US army were segregated during WW2.
Even then the units were divided by color.
So no coming together then.
For instance:
The State of Oregon didn't allow mixed race couples to "legally" marry until the year 2000.
The State of Oregon was setup to be a white only state from its inception.
Why not leave them alone then?
Until 1845 by law a blackman caught living in the state would be required to have 39 stripe lashes if he wanted to stay.
Seems like they wanted be amoung themselves.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was discourse about the systemic nature of racisim, that would make racist hate crime against whites impossible, because they are (under this theory at least) in power. This whole conception would be over with, if this framing of the NYPD takes root.
Black people can be racist against white people, but black people aren't oppressing white people.

now watch every mugging,murder,rape by and african american towards a non black be charged as a hate crime smh

There would have to be evidence that it was a hate crime rather than just crime

Last edited by smf,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black people can be racist against white people, but black people aren't oppressing white people.
i forgot the name of that (netflix?) show that flips the script on american history basicly white slaves black masters you just saying that reminded me of it

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i forgot the name of that (netflix?) show that flips the script on american history basicly white slaves black masters you just saying that reminded me of it
Of course if black people had enslaved white people, they could oppress them... But that isn't how it happened/is still happening.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There would have to be evidence that it was a hate crime rather than just crime
there was a movie on reverse racism as it's somewhat called a suspense film an interacial couple white man black woman has a black man as a neighbor who is very much a mixture of jeliousy and racism i cant recall that name of the film early 2000's-2010's

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Then why are whites fleeing blacks? It´s not the other way around. If whites are so oppresive, why do so many people want to live in white majority countries? Makes no sense.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how does this keep happening? where people in major communist cities keep making of stories of people being trump fans.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then why are whites fleeing blacks? It´s not the other way around. If whites are so oppresive, why do so many people want to live in white majority countries? Makes no sense.
From my past interactions with you, it doesn't surprise me one bit that it makes no sense to you.

Are "whites fleeing blacks"? Can you provide evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol