Hardware Any alternative to jailbreak switch without card reader?

Taiole34Viuena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
My sd card reader is broken, and i have no way to repair it, as the pins from motherboard are also destroyed.

Any chance i can still have atmosphere on my switch without sd card?

I have 3 ideas, but i guess none of them are really feasible in reality...

First - any way to use game card reader as sd card reader? It’s possible to buy an adapter that will use that game reader for sd card?

Second - usb c cable connected to hdd extern. Possible to use like this atmosphere, and install games in intern memory?

Third - any chance in the future to make jailbreak available in intern memory without sd card? From what i know, curenlty no cfw can run without an sd card.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First - any way to use game card reader as sd card reader? It’s possible to buy an adapter that will use that game reader for sd card?
No.

Second - usb c cable connected to hdd extern. Possible to use like this atmosphere, and install games in intern memory?
No.

Third - any chance in the future to make jailbreak available in intern memory without sd card? From what i know, curenlty no cfw can run without an sd card.
Possibly Nop.

Your best bet is to fix / solder a new sd adapter to the motherboard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1