Gaming Any AR code to switch the DS display screens?

Zowayix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any AR code that switches the DS display screens, so that the top screen displays what the touch screen used to display, and the touch screen displays what the top screen used to display?

Preferably it should have a button combination to activate, although it isn't hard to change a code so that it activates upon pressing a button combination.

I know there is a universal AR code for all games to adjust the backlight level, so could there also be a code for this?

(My DS's top screen is broken and long out of warranty, effectively downgrading my flashcard into an MP3 player. I'm extremely tight on money right now and would rather avoid having to buy any equipment if not necessary.)

Zowayix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SmokeFox said:
cause one is different from another,
What do you mean? Obviously the screens are different, but there are a number of homebrew games and even commercial games that switch the screen displays, such as Lameboy, NDS_TGM, and to some extent New Super Mario Bros.

QUOTE(SmokeFox @ Jan 13 2011, 06:42 PM) but you can change, it is really cheap and easy to make.
Easy to make what? An AR code?

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're trying to say here.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Then... what if you need the touch screen? Just get your screen fixed mate
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one