any aroma plugins to make disc drive stop spining?

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone know of any plugins that can force the discdrive to stop spinning? in nintendont it just keeps going. its more annoying over time than just loud to listen to. Can't really leave the disc out the drive since i dont have case for it and it will end up just getting scratched if i leave it out.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Aroma plugins won't help you in vWii Mode. The easiest would be to just get a case for the game. Since CDs are obsolete and getting thrown out left an right a case is basically free.
Else you could try to use VC injects. Since HAI can't use the disc drive and emulates it, it might not get powered in HAI mode

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
anyone know of any plugins that can force the discdrive to stop spinning? in nintendont it just keeps going. its more annoying over time than just loud to listen to. Can't really leave the disc out the drive since i dont have case for it and it will end up just getting scratched if i leave it out.
Priiloader has an option to stop disc on startup, I don't know if it will spin back up in Nintendont but you can try.
Only works if you don't use Wii VC since Wii VC skips the Wii Menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one