gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
When I got the white one, it didn't work right from the start (same with the 2.0)
The red one worked fine.

The white ones should be rare now as they're no longer made.
I had a 2.0 that did that, poor contact issues, but the issues I had with red ones were randomly stopping to work and just dying on me for no apparent reason. A shame, I really liked it.

Reactions: DinohScene

graeme122

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope but I only buy Nintendo products for the exclusive games that I obviously can't play on PC. Any game that can be played on the PC I'll never buy it on switch. So I think that leaves me with 19 games according to wikipedia.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
PC + Nintendo
That's the best setup. It always was.
I started my Nintendo "career" with the old clumsy Gameboy and now I'm still using a Wii, a 3DS, a Wii U and the Switch beside my PC.
I really never felt like I would have to get a PS or XB. I like the videos I saw from "Horizon: Zero Dawn" though.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I got Switch last 2 weeks ago, so I'm Nintendo guy since SNES era and still keep 3DS, also I use PC/Mac gaming since 1993.

I previously own NES, SNES, GB, N64, GB Color, GBA, GCN, DS, Wii and Wii U, so I started to play NES in 1990 and Super Mario Bros 3 was first game.

Last edited by JeepX87,

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently I have:
PC (Steam, Origin, Microsoft Store and every emulator ever)
3DS (hacked to play DS, 3DS, NES, SNES)
Wii U (hacked to play GC, Wii, Wii U, NES, SNES, N64)
Switch (not hacked, PROBABLY won't hack it but we'll see)

Until this generation (XB1/PS4) I've had every console ever. But with "life" I don't have the time I used to; finding time to play games is limited.

That said I there are several PS4 games that I would love to play!

D

Deleted User

I'm still a Child.
I regularly play Side Pocket, Street Fighter II The New Challengers, Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts, Castlevania IV and Contra III.

I do own a PS1, but just because it was given for free.

I found a NES with a copy of Super Mario Bros. 3 in a trash can (not kidding)

And I own 2 Old GB plus 7 GBC.

My Wii is still alive and kicking. Poor thing I've abused way too much of it. I've inserted many, many sticks on it's poor rear.

My Gamecube is dead from a long time ago.

And my N64 died in 2013.

But fear not... my Wii can even emulate Neo-Geo games, so I've put into a good rest all my old consoles.

And of course, an old scratched blue 3ds...

Kawaii-Tora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Honestly, I'm strict nintendo.
I do have a PC, but not for gaming, just for work.

What I do own is
NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii
Wii U
Switch

GameBoy
GameBoy Color
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo New 3DS

NES Classic Mini
SNES Classic Mini

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
Since I last posted in this thread, it's updated a bit. I'm still not Nintendo-only (by a long way), but I'm mostly Nintendo. I have a complete European home console collection (except a DOL-101 GCN but I don't think that counts, it's basically only the case that changed as far as I care), and also a complete Chinese home console collection (one console, heh)

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PS4 but I don't play games on it that I can get on Switch. I mainly use the PS4 to play Destiny 2...however, I don't play very often so I don't even pay for PS+. If I were to get a game for PS4 that comes out later on the Switch, I'd sell the PS4 copy to get the Switch version, even if there is downscaled graphics or something

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a PC and play Rocket League and a few other games, I guess...

I'm planning to get a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Detroit: Become Human. probably selling after those games are done

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
The only non Nintendo "console" I have is a PC, but I only have Portal (1&2), Super Meat Boy and VVVVVV.
I then bought VVVVVV on 3DS and Super Meat Boy on Switch. If a Portal port is released on the Switch I'll buy it too, that way I will not play on my computer anymore :D

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use pc and nintendo. I've never found any interesting ps4 or xbox one games that weren't already on pc so they are pointless to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel