Hacking Any Title Deleter Problem (Out of the blue?)

Ergo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I went into ATD today to make some changes and, lo and behold, I'm now getting a -1 error and ATD telling me it can't pull any of the required channel info no matter which option I pick. Everything else still works fine: WAD Manager (installed/uninstalled some wads to make sure), USB Loader, FTPii, blahblahblah, and I can't figure out why, all of a sudden, I'm getting an error that would seem to imply (my guess) that the IOS it needed to perform this function suddenly has issues? And, if that is the case, that it isn't affecting anything else? I haven't made any changes in quite a while (only installed a wad here or there) so I'm stumped.

I did a few searches but nothing really came up that sounds like it's in the same ballpark as what I'm experiencing, so any insight would be much appreciated.

(And I also tried a few different flavors of ATD, but they all come back w/ the same error.)

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its likely you have too many installed titles, possibly >256
which means you would need a ATD that would handle 512 or more.
WiiCrazy produced such a dol at one point, you can find it, I wont bother finding it for you. It was in a thread where djdynamite had your problem.

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ergo,

Do you have brick protection like Preloader?
I managed to build a version of AnyTitleDeleterDB v1.0.3 with a maximum of 552 titles. I'm not near my Wii right now to test, but if you're willing to try it, PM me and I'll send you the link to that .dol. The only thing I changed from the original code is to double the original maximum number of titles.

Ergo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I ran anytitlelister from that djdynamite thread and it came back with 268 titles (!!)--that's what I get for being the test bed for about a billion custom VC injects
frown.gif

Anyway, the ATD on that thread (also set to recover up to 512) also returns error -1, so I guess I'd be willing to take a chance on yours wiiNinja--I'll PM you in a few.

thanks guys.

Edit; nvm, easy fix--I just went through the Wii's save manager and deleted a bunch of saves and it's back to working A-OK
smile.gif
Thanks again for the input!

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've since tried my build on my Wii and seems to work. But I don't have 268+ titles so cannot verify if I have the error that you are having. Here are both the dol and the modified source:

DOL only: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k2l33ozyyzt/...x552.Titles.dol
DOL and source: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nlznwzenmk1/...x552.Titles.rar

Here's the wiki where I got the original source:

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/AnyTitle_Deleter_DB

Here you'll find the "database.txt" you need for the title names to show.

Ergo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't have them anymore, either, since I deleted about 80 of them (which, as I noted above, solved the problem) but it would be great to know if this works for someone else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    how are you\
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: