Any way to connect to a LAN minecraft server while in atmosphere?

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Minecraft requires MS account for online, on top of that a Nintendo Account.

Is there any way to 'fake' that stuff so that Switch Minecraft can connect to a LAN server (and play with people that are on PC on the same LAN) without Switch connecting to anything outside (as to not get a ban)?

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minecraft requires MS account for online, on top of that a Nintendo Account.

Is there any way to 'fake' that stuff so that Switch Minecraft can connect to a LAN server (and play with people that are on PC on the same LAN) without Switch connecting to anything outside (as to not get a ban)?
idk about ms account, but can setup a fake nintendo account using many homebrew, goldlead, tinfoil ect.
assuming you have incognito'd your emunand then your ban risk is 0, can use lan play to connect to other people. read up on that site.

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No it's impossible to play whit others on a Lan Server.
this is only possible with the original Minecraft under Stock Horizon.
and there only with a DNS redirection.
https://github.com/Pugmatt/BedrockConnect
you also need an active Switch online membership.
The best solution is switchroot Android (if you have an erista switch)
the Android version doesn't have these stupid limitations and also runs much better than the switch version.

Campbelden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he's green, he's probably a Minecraft fan. It is a computer game where entire worlds are created from blocks that look like giant pixels. Here, players are not threatened by anything and have infinite resources. There is a "survival" mode, which is very similar to a simulation of real life, where the player is vulnerable. He works, he accumulates resources, and he spends. He overcomes challenges. This stimulates the child's critical thinking and teaches him to react quickly and effectively to any situation. The most important thing is to protect the child from virus servers that can harm both the child's psyche and the computer. I let my children sit only on these servers-minecraft.net.

Killaship

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the above: This thread was about hacking a Switch, and if it could be used on LAN play without ban risks. I have no clue if you're a bot or kid or if you're just horrendously clueless, but the person asking the question probably isn't a kid, and your response isn't related to the thread.
Sorry for necroposting, but this is just so annoying to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Hey boi, keep your nuts out of chat. Unless you want them to get roasted. :ninja: