Hacking Anyone has wave0.fbxd and wave1.fbxd from pre-3.70 firmware?

randy_w

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I came across 0x199's twitter today and it gave me the idea of bringing old pre-3.70 wave back.

IMO old wave looks better because it's more vibrant. Here's what it looks like on pre-3.70 firmware:
ps4_mod_icon_2-1024x576.jpg

I tried to extract these files from decrypted firmware but it seems like wave files aren't included in normal update file, and I can't decrypt old recovery firmware anymore as I'm on 7.02 (left: decrypted firmware, right: files on my ps4)

Could anyone upload these wave files from pre-3.70 firmware? Thanks in advance.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
those files might be fine (dunno about the eboot though), because I know psx place always mods at least of official files. it may be different if it's the official files, but a lot of modding apps have the official files in them, so that you can revert back. and, psx place has restrictions against copyright files as well, so maybe no one knows for sure if they're okay.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did post some of my modded ps3 files on temp a long time ago, including a coldboot and a wave, and no one ever said anything. though, I don't know who all saw it. I remember someone asking me what the files were for, because I assumed anyone using them would know, so I didn't leave a description.

I found the coldboot I made: https://gbatemp.net/threads/habib-coldboot.487103/

and, while looking for it, I saw an official coldboot either remade or lifted from the old ps3 firmwares in the download section. that's one file it doesn't matter if you mess up on or even delete it, the system won't soft brick, so it may be the old version.

FLRIZDARKK

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
those files might be fine (dunno about the eboot though), because I know psx place always mods at least of official files. it may be different if it's the official files, but a lot of modding apps have the official files in them, so that you can revert back. and, psx place has restrictions against copyright files as well, so maybe no one knows for sure if they're okay.

I did post some of my modded ps3 files on temp a long time ago, including a coldboot and a wave, and no one ever said anything. though, I don't know who all saw it. I remember someone asking me what the files were for, because I assumed anyone using them would know, so I didn't leave a description.

I found the coldboot I made: https://gbatemp.net/threads/habib-coldboot.487103/

and, while looking for it, I saw an official coldboot either remade or lifted from the old ps3 firmwares in the download section. that's one file it doesn't matter if you mess up on or even delete it, the system won't soft brick, so it may be the old version.
Reviving this thread but not sure why it meant here, PS3 waves are different from PS4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!