Gaming Anyone know a laptop with this specs?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,210
  • Replies 45

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but I have 3 comments:
1. By when I raise up the money that slickdeal will be expired

2. Living in Mexico represents gaining less money. With a lower budget my parents would go crazy on me like why wasting such that amount of money in a pc. I showed them the TUF Asus and they said that it was ok as long as I don’t waste more than $1000. Also since we got this crappy president AMLO our coin is getting devaluated. So that represents the money that I got is now worth less than before and I have to raise more. Also since I am only 14 years old I can’t get a formal job. Washing cars is all I can do and my parents told me I could buy my stuff as long as I get my own money. I only win $25 (DOLLARS NOT PESOS!) weekly and this can be changed only on my birthday and sometimes on Christmas.

3. I’m ok with a full HD display. I don’t really care about 4K. What I care about is 60 FPS and the pc being portable
How about this one, it costs around $1100 and fits most of all the requirements, there is also the option to buy a refurbish unit and it is also cheaper.
noice choice

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

tbh it's really about how much money you have. Desktops are more for your dollar though. It's also good to note that most gaming laptops are kept plugged in anyway for battery/performance reasons. If I unplug my laptop max settings unreal tournament goes from solid 60fps to 23-30. (you can change settings for this but it'll kill your battery when it's unplugged). if op gave a dollar amount specifically it might be easier to narrow down a specific option. The computer stated above is a great choice for that budget especially if you have an old hard drive lying around to toss into it. Most people who buy laptops hardly take them outside their home. It's usually and safe to have a desktop home and a laptop out that you wouldn't mind shitting the bed because life said fuck you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

tbh it's really about how much money you have. Desktops are more for your dollar though. It's also good to note that most gaming laptops are kept plugged in anyway for battery/performance reasons. If I unplug my laptop max settings unreal tournament goes from solid 60fps to 23-30. (you can change settings for this but it'll kill your battery when it's unplugged). if op gave a dollar amount specifically it might be easier to narrow down a specific option. The computer stated above is a great choice for that budget especially if you have an old hard drive lying around to toss into it. Most people who buy laptops hardly take them outside their home. It's usually and safe to have a desktop home and a laptop out that you wouldn't mind shitting the bed because life said fuck you

D

Deleted User

OP
Oh well if laptops are no good for portability then I’ll buy a desktop thanks

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but I have 3 comments:
1. By when I raise up the money that slickdeal will be expired

2. Living in Mexico represents gaining less money. With a lower budget my parents would go crazy on me like why wasting such that amount of money in a pc. I showed them the TUF Asus and they said that it was ok as long as I don’t waste more than $1000. Also since we got this crappy president AMLO our coin is getting devaluated. So that represents the money that I got is now worth less than before and I have to raise more. Also since I am only 14 years old I can’t get a formal job. Washing cars is all I can do and my parents told me I could buy my stuff as long as I get my own money. I only win $25 (DOLLARS NOT PESOS!) weekly and this can be changed only on my birthday and sometimes on Christmas.

3. I’m ok with a full HD display. I don’t really care about 4K. What I care about is 60 FPS and the pc being portable

1. I hear you, but the facts remain the facts. A 1050Ti will give you a crappy experience.

2. I hear you, but the 1050Ti is still a 1050Ti.

3. That won't happen on a 1050Ti, and gaming laptops in general aren't really portable. The usually weigh at least 5 pounds.

D

Deleted User

OP
1. I hear you, but the facts remain the facts. A 1050Ti will give you a crappy experience.

2. I hear you, but the 1050Ti is still a 1050Ti.

3. That won't happen on a 1050Ti, and gaming laptops in general aren't really portable. The usually weigh at least 5 pounds.
The laptop model says it has full had display

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are some of the most intensive games you plan to play (i.e. open world games, multiplayer online, graphically intensive, andd so on)? If we have those we can try to find a laptop/desktop that can suit your needs and your budget.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1