Anyone knows a great site to find all the Switch's titles Shader Cache (for Yuzu and Ryujinx)?

sirgilmour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So far I have seen one or two sites with only a handful of titles but nothing recent. Tried Ryusak 1.6.3 but can't find a way to get shader cache from it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So far I have seen one or two sites with only a handful of titles but nothing recent. Tried Ryusak 1.6.3 but can't find a way to get shader cache from it.
I find I don't really need shader caches, with either Yuzu or Ryujinx. There are some occasional stutters, but they're really not bad at all and they're pretty infrequent. Pretty much just when you get to a new area for the first time, or trigger some specific visual effect for the first time.

Zodwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find I don't really need shader caches, with either Yuzu or Ryujinx. There are some occasional stutters, but they're really not bad at all and they're pretty infrequent. Pretty much just when you get to a new area for the first time, or trigger some specific visual effect for the first time.
While this is usually true, with TotK you almost NEED a shader cache if you lose yours later in the game. Most games have maybe one or two thousand shaders while TotK has freaking 55 thousand. I recently lost mine when I had a yuzu corruption I needed to rebuild and the game is near unplayable due to the constant stutters for building shaders. Even after an hour I'm only up to 4k.

I've been looking for a while and can only find vulkan shaders but it only runs good for me on OpenGL for some reason. (20fps vs 60 in OpenGL)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
While this is usually true, with TotK you almost NEED a shader cache if you lose yours later in the game. Most games have maybe one or two thousand shaders while TotK has freaking 55 thousand. I recently lost mine when I had a yuzu corruption I needed to rebuild and the game is near unplayable due to the constant stutters for building shaders. Even after an hour I'm only up to 4k.

I've been looking for a while and can only find vulkan shaders but it only runs good for me on OpenGL for some reason. (20fps vs 60 in OpenGL)
Shader compilation is a lot faster on Vulkan, so shader cache is more important with OpenGL.
Asynchronous shader building helps, and is important to have enabled for most games for best performance.

I believe the decompiled shaders are cached, so if you use the Vulkan shader cache it should recompile all the shaders on start (or whenever the shaders need to be recompiled, such as after a Yuzu update)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ