• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

IIm_Hungry777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Umm im sorry if this has been asked before, but im really new to these things haha. So, what do i do if i have a luma cfw new 3ds and i wanted to use this, the firmware is 11.2, is there like a guide that i can follow? sorry again, noob here haha thx in advance!

IIm_Hungry777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
As promised: the save. Import using the Character Exporter over another character slot (be sure to copy over character data). Using a GC ID of 0 will not let your GC be sent/viewed, although no name can be fun (you're not announced entering/exiting online/local rooms or for actions like carting/etc. on a quest) but will likely get you kicked for hacking if the host cares.

Also note that while the Arena quests have been completed at S rank, the earring rewards have already been picked up (and were deleted with the rest of the equipment). Just manually add them if you need them after importing the rest of your armor/weapons.

I did hide a tiny 'marker' on the guild card. If you find it please leave it. I'm just curious to see if I bump into anyone using my save

Does anyone know what the Character Exporter is and how to use it? sorry noob here thx in advance !

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, using the palico generator, after setting the learned action and learned skill RNG, all the skills in the drop down box are the only legit one's I can have, right?
Yes.

Only exception is the --- line, which is the learned skill you can teach Palicoes from other Palicoes. You can safely replace it with TEACHABLE skills/supports. (no true health horn, etc.)

jemindraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game often crashes after hacking, i dont know the exact reason, what are the possible reasons for the game crashing?

You haven't even mentioned at all what you're 'hacking', even though you say you don't know the exact reason. What is it you're doing exactly?

Just tell us what you are editing into your game~

IIm_Hungry777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You haven't even mentioned at all what you're 'hacking', even though you say you don't know the exact reason. What is it you're doing exactly?

Just tell us what you are editing into your game~
umm mostly just weapons and a bit of palico editing, but all the palicos are ones made by this community (useful items page thing)

jemindraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm mostly just weapons and a bit of palico editing, but all the palicos are ones made by this community (useful items page thing)

Well, going to assume the weapons you're editing are fine... Are you sure you're doing the palicos right? Since I remember seeing some problems in the previous posts crashing on start cuz of Palicos. You're giving them armor/weapons, right? Or is it crashing upon selecting your save file?

DudeBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright bros, i realized an issue with the editor: the salvo jewel 3 will not show up in the craftable list. required materials are lazurite jewel, akantor hardclaw, and ukanlos shovel jaw, all of which i carried both in my inventory and pouch. any clues?

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem too. It is when you view a palicos info in the palico board or similar correct? If so, that means you have too many abilities equipped at once (equipping 8 to a palico that can only have 6)

jemindraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright bros, i realized an issue with the editor: the salvo jewel 3 will not show up in the craftable list. required materials are lazurite jewel, akantor hardclaw, and ukanlos shovel jaw, all of which i carried both in my inventory and pouch. any clues?

Assuming you made 99 of them, take 1 of each, the Akantor Hardclaw and the Ukanlos Hardclaw, go to the Market NPC and sell them. Then go back to the smithy and it should be unlocked.

Reactions: DudeBro

kuki89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys! I downgraded my New3DS yesterday and had to format it. I thought the Savefile would be saved on the MHGen cartridge, but i was wrong.
So now i lost my Savefile with around 370 hours played so far..

So here my question. Does anyone has a savefile, where the hunter rank is around 150 (or at least above 20)? and where every single item is not 99x there.
I don't want to "cheat" because i just enjoy farming things by myself.

I'll use the save editor to change my name and stuff :)

Thanks in advance!

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I downgraded my New3DS yesterday and had to format it. I thought the Savefile would be saved on the MHGen cartridge, but i was wrong.
So now i lost my Savefile with around 370 hours played so far..

So here my question. Does anyone has a savefile, where the hunter rank is around 150 (or at least above 20)? and where every single item is not 99x there.
I don't want to "cheat" because i just enjoy farming things by myself.

I'll use the save editor to change my name and stuff :)

Thanks in advance!

@iSharingan was nice enough to make a 100% complete save file, you could use that and just make all items x10 or whatever you feel is reasonable and lower your hunter rank.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game often crashes after hacking, i dont know the exact reason, what are the possible reasons for the game crashing?
there are several possible reasons and most of them stem from having armor/weapons equipped where the other should be (both for hunter and palico) or no weapon equipped at all on a hunter/palico.

kuki89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@iSharingan was nice enough to make a 100% complete save file, you could use that and just make all items x10 or whatever you feel is reasonable and lower your hunter rank.

Yeah i saw that already, but i was wondering, if someone is willing to share a legit savefile, where not everything is completed already ^^ If there's noone, i will use this one. Thanks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow