Gaming AR Card Archive

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
To Mars_x and elisherer: Thanks for the feedback.
as for the reply(s) - I knew about the search, just though it might be better grouping the stuff instead

Didn't know some of the stuff already been suggested though

> shame about the 'batch download' being difficult, although I notice the pics are stored in '/KidIcarusArCards/' folder on my phone as jpg
Would it be possible to group certain cards together into a ZIP & upload those ZIP files to filetrip/mediafire etc (e.g. KidIcarus001-100.zip) - then give instructions to people on where/how to install them onto phone via PC (or does the app 'remember' what it's downloaded to be able to show them) ??

> As for coloured text suggestion ... shame about that, I guess the check boxes MAY be used for that feature instead I guess (instead of a tick to say I own the card - I use the tick to say I've downloaded it instead.... perhaps :unsure: )

> As for the last one - dam it, I REALLY should explore the app better before suggesting stuff :lol:
Still would like the 'swipe' feature.....Being a V.lazy s*d, choosing between 2 button presses ( [Menu] then 'previous'/'back') or one 'swipe' - I would choose the 'swipe' any day ;)

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
+1 for Touch based controls! Having both modes would be most useful.
Edit: Im not sure how it works, but I suppose the app checks everytime you tick a card if it was downloaded.

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmmm... shame. Maybe the zoom thing is not that neccesary. I mean, you can always just step away while holding your 3DS, lol!

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I can't implement the swipe thing because it's an interactive view.. you can pinch zoom into the card and move the view so the touch gestures are already used...
Hmm - so am I right in assuming you can either have 'Zoom' OR 'Swipe' but not both ??
[if so - how about an option to select which you prefer to use ??]

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heeeyyyy! Eshiler I got an idea for the batch. Why not use a file hosting service like Media Fire to provide a direct download. I don't know much about Android development other then simple hardware mapping but you can provide multiple links to different site alcan you not? Alsi, I don't understand what you mean by being unable to put in swipe because of zoom. I mean, the gallery app does it just fine along with a bunch of others.

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
Heeeyyyy! Eshiler I got an idea for the batch. Why not use a file hosting service like Media Fire to provide a direct download. I don't know much about Android development other then simple hardware mapping but you can provide multiple links to different site alcan you not? Alsi, I don't understand what you mean by being unable to put in swipe because of zoom. I mean, the gallery app does it just fine along with a bunch of others.
Look... technically anything can be done...I just pointed out the difficulty in implementing it...I could disable the zooming abilities... but don't expect a nice transition animation when you swipe...

I updated: AKDJ-048, 053, 398, 406 (And now it's official! it's *406* and not 405)

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look... technically anything can be done...I just pointed out the difficulty in implementing it...I could disable the zooming abilities... but don't expect a nice transition animation when you swipe...

I updated: AKDJ-048, 053, 398, 406 (And now it's official! it's *406* and not 405)
;_;
uummm ok... sorry I asked.

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
All the KI:U cards on the site as for 06/05/2012 15:00
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ess1m6q8azsmws

492 files, ~80MB

Copy these files to your "KidIcarusArCards" folder on your phone's memory (sdcard) for offline use...

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@[member='elisherer'], nice way to solving batch download. Maybe you could put up a little message on the About section of the app next version, so users know about this option (?).

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
May I ask something? What is the use of AR cards in the game? I mean do they only unlock idols and make the cards battle? Or can u do something else with them?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
i noticed somethings interesting

new packs state the website
but also i got some paws with a silver wing
pretty sure i have a non silver wing somehwere too

imag0022wr.jpg

imag0023c.jpg

Pheelon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

imag0022wr.jpg

imag0023c.jpg

nice! where did you get these? especially the new Promo Packs? - seems like they contain new cards - especially the Aurum one! - seems like that pack contains a new Unaffiliated card too.

Need to get my hands on some of these if possible - btw scans of #3 and #6(303) of the cards in the 1. Pack for the site plz ;) - all others seem to be allready up (but maybe last in the 2nd pack - 257?)

btw the "wings" probably indicate that its a "constant" card for the booster - seems to be in line for the last 2 packs - might indicate that the first one is completly random.

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sigh. The only way I could adapt the board to EUR cards was just making it bigger as it was (without modifiying things).
Here it is anyways. http://sta.sh/01trvhsfs86x
As for the back images, you are going to have to use the NA ones, but print it as "fit to width"

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
The new cards are 30 & 257 .. i just scanned them successfully.. i will add them later

EDIT: just for you guys :)

257akdp.jpg
030akdp.jpg

i will take better pics of them later for you Eli

i would have gotten more but was only allowed what i got

there where arenas in packs also but i didnt get any

i also found something interesting but gonna post own topic :P

imag0022wr.jpg

imag0023c.jpg

nice! where did you get these? especially the new Promo Packs? - seems like they contain new cards - especially the Aurum one! - seems like that pack contains a new Unaffiliated card too.

Need to get my hands on some of these if possible - btw scans of #3 and #6(303) of the cards in the 1. Pack for the site plz ;) - all others seem to be allready up (but maybe last in the 2nd pack - 257?)

btw the "wings" probably indicate that its a "constant" card for the booster - seems to be in line for the last 2 packs - might indicate that the first one is completly random.

well the first 2 packs are Promo 2 packs and the 3rd pack is Event pack 1

all the promo 2 packs are different

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P