Gaming AR Card Archive

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
Just ordered several packs myself (i sat and scanned through the mediafire collection haha :) thanks everyone who contributed. I'm aware that i probably have scanned the ones i will get in the packs but i like the idea of having a collection :)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Just ordered several packs myself (i sat and scanned through the mediafire collection haha :) thanks everyone who contributed. I'm aware that i probably have scanned the ones i will get in the packs but i like the idea of having a collection :)

lol i have to to recieve my club ninty packs LOL

leave i have a decent doubles collection now so that when release the collecotrs book is have stuff to trade for my missing ones

id assume all the cards will be avaiable in the boosters tho

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea i just ordered several packs from club nintendo that's what i'm waiting for, wasn't really interested in anything else on club nintendo other than the Hanafuda cards which i will probably end up buying from eBay , I have the red and blue reversable pouches and keyrings from years ago :P

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Yea i just ordered several packs from club nintendo that's what i'm waiting for, wasn't really interested in anything else on club nintendo other than the Hanafuda cards which i will probably end up buying from eBay , I have the red and blue reversable pouches and keyrings from years ago :P

Yea im sure alot of people have spent points on them

DAM YOU NINTENDO
just saw there newest pics and they snagged another one of me

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
Android App Update:

v1.41
+ You can now save your own Have & Like list...(open a menu by long-pressing a card in the list and use the toggle options)
+ You can see the descriptions recently added (Description, HP, Attack, Speed)
Fix: Menu titles wasn't updated.
Fix: Download list progress wasn't updating.

!!! open the new version with internet connection to see the changes...

New zip file with all the images:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xeeq8yu6967a6yc
[May 10th, 2012, 21:40]

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
Added AKDP-030 & AKDP-257 (Thanks pong20302000)

no problem :P

did you wanna add my varient edition of the paw pad orbitas?

i took the picture of the 2 varients i have
The scan now is better and i can't put 2 versions of the same card...it will be way more difficult...

Added: AKDP-042, 138, 404 (Thanks Desmu) (From the UK Twitter page and the ar markers were pasted)

Pheelon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hmm, btw the cards without the "wing" symbol will be far rarer (aka those aren't in print anymore) - but yes it might be best to use the "new style" since those will be the cards that people can actually buy in the future - though some kind of notice about "early cards missing Rarity Symbol" would be great

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, btw the cards without the "wing" symbol will be far rarer (aka those aren't in print anymore) - but yes it might be best to use the "new style" since those will be the cards that people can actually buy in the future - though some kind of notice about "early cards missing Rarity Symbol" would be great

I really don't see how they can continue making these in editions. I mean I have seen JP packs with cards from the Chaos Kin Arc. Assuming they make one full set for each arc and they are already are at the second to last Arc and they STILL aren't selling them in stores O got a feeling the cards may be much harder to find by the end of summer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm front