Arc System Works is making a Dragon Ball Z fighting game

Dragon-Ball-Fighters-Ann_06-09-17_001.jpg

Arc System Works, the developer behind the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue fighting game series is back, and taking on a new franchise; Dragon Ball Z. Titled Dragon Ball Fighters, the game will focus on having two teams of 3 fighters take each other on. The producer of the game said in the press release, that Fighters will be in 2.5D as opposed to more recent DBZ games using 3D, as he claims that 2.5D fighters capture a style that 3D fighting games cannot. Dragon Ball Z Fighters is set for a 2018 release, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Y2J

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a huge fan and of watched all seasons of dragon ball.Also i'm on the latest episode of dragon ball super and i hope this game is better then dragon ball xenoverse 2 because i disliked that game.This is my image.
DBZ-Resurreccion-Freezer-300x300.jpg

Last edited by Y2J,
Reactions: RustInPeace
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I'm a huge fan and of watched all seasons of dragon ball.Also i'm on the latest episode of dragon ball super and i hope this game is better then dragon ball xenoverse 2 because i disliked that game.This is my image.
DBZ-Resurreccion-Freezer-300x300.jpg
Fighter Z definitely looks like it's the best Dragon Ball (Z) game since 2008 (Burst Limit) so this has given me so much hope for Bandai Namco to do right by the franchise. :)

Xenoverse is just a somewhat more polished version of Tenkaichi.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

i saw the trailer... its fucking awesome.

Fap... fap... fap... lmao.
The only thing I wish they'd include on it would be a Spanish Castillan dub but as always, it'll come with Japanese and English audio tracks. I'll stick to Japanese because even though Funimation's English dub has come a long way, I prefer the Japanese cast.

P.S. Is it worth getting PS4 Pro over the normal PS4 just to play PS4 games?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I wish they'd include on it would be a Spanish Castillan dub but as always, it'll come with Japanese and English audio tracks. I'll stick to Japanese because even though Funimation's English dub has come a long way, I prefer the Japanese cast.

P.S. Is it worth getting PS4 Pro over the normal PS4 just to play PS4 games?

Probably not, I haven't seen much graphical improvement, but if you have the money, you might as well because you never know in the future, they'll actually push themselves to get developers to focus on Pro, especially with Xbox One X coming, competition will be fierce. I got the Pro just because I had the money.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
I like Japanese voices on my RPGs and Anime games... thanks u Namco.. what else one than do the game... (im not talking about this one... i talk about every RPG and Anime game)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if they will bring in other Super elements, because Golden Frieza's in this. Everything else shown is Dragon Ball Z. I'm way too giddy about this game, if it comes with DLC where they have Super characters like Hit, Frost, Zamasu, Cabba, I'll throw money at them. A dream pairing I heard about would be Dragon Ball and either Netherrealm Studio or Platinum Games, I can't remember which, I saw it as part of a WatchMojo list. Learning of Arc Systems, this could be an even better pairing.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I like Japanese voices on my RPGs and Anime games... thanks u Namco.. what else one than do the game... (im not talking about this one... i talk about every RPG and Anime game)
Have you played BotW in Castellano?

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saint Seiya Soldier Soul is amazing, give it a try.
I have it in both PC and PS4. It's decent, but far from what it could be and the last arc is just missing too many characters to be relevant. Knowing that it's a very popular franchise in a lot of countries and extremely popular in Japan it's a bit sad :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I thought I saw a puttie snatch...