Are you happy?

SimpleSimon08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serious problems with my sinuses, in pain daily, waiting for major operation where the front of my skull is removed.

But yes still happy one must be optimistic, promotion coming at work and home life is great. Got a chipped Wii, DS and R4 what else can you ask for?

yaynds.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This has been the worst week of my life. First, I broke a brand-new cell phone I bought two weeks ago when I slipped on some ice and the my M3 Real broke. Shitty. Good thing I have some new games for my 360 and Wii to comfort me
tongue.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SimplSimon08 said:
Got a chipped Wii, DS and R4 what else can you ask for?

yaynds.gif
A CFW PSP, an XBox360, a PS3....
laugh.gif

I'm kinda happy at the moment, but I surely won't be anymore if my life goes on like this...
I so need to get away from the inets and get laid
wacko.gif

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it's hard to be unhappy when you're listening to a good trance internet radio station. Assuming you have something else to do at the same time :S

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
first proper girlfriend = great. but the downside = expenses have risen dramatically, especially mobile phone bill!!!

fist year uni. started reasonably well. some subjects suck, some are good.

DS is going great as usual, my chips are good except recently my acekard sometimes isn't recognised by the ds. a bit annoying, but it's an awesome card and there's solutions.

With my new expenses (GF and uni life) my goals of purchasing a wii (+ chipping it) and maybe a new bike are going down the drain.

So i think i need a new job (in addition to my once a week job) to save for these and keep up my lifestyle. Not to mention my GF asked me to go to china with her at the end of the year! that would cost a crapload.

Soooo, overall im fairly happy. Enjoying my newfound unilifestyle + womens.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm having a really shitty year, but I'm not far off happy.
Since the start of the year my Internet connection got cut for piracy (put back within hours though), had a fair bit of bad health, gone through 2 PSUs and 1 mobo (god only knows how), had $500 taken from my bank account via Paypal (sorted within a day) and because of my PC going tits up my third semester at uni was set back a bit. On top of that been rejected a few times and I can't seem to get out of this cycle.

On the other side, I'm having a blast at uni, almost dying from laughing too much or from Eyetoy
shy.gif
. I am confident about the work I have to do for this semester and possibly next year as well. Money is becoming less of an issue though I need to find a job over my 4 month summer.

All I really need to get me into the happy stage is to break out of my cycle with women and have a little extra spending money. In a years time it will be a case of getting me into a 1st in my degree then I will be ecstatic.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i was happy but then i woke up and my girlfriends being a bitch because i forgot to text her last night when i was out to let her i know i was home. I told her im sorry but she still insists on being harsh and cold to me...grrr women!

leonheart_a

Trophies
XP
Country
Im happy now, but when i think of my future i feel sad mostly because of my GCSE's and coursework. i wish there was an easier way to do all this stuff. But im generally happy. Pkus i have an art trip to new york in april! plus i when i go there i gets to talk to the girl i like alot more!

I hope everyone who has said no will get happier.
Good luck everyone!

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
2008 has been kind of crappy so far. Grandma breaking hips, fiancee getting into a carcrash, mother in law ending up in the ER, problems with college, am ill a lot of the time, good friend diagnosed with ms..

So..not super happy right now..but..not unhappy. Just wishing things would go my way a little bit more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi