• Total voters

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What about asexual people, do they not get any love?
frown.gif

Not that I'm one of them. Just noticed the lack of that option.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm straight as an arrow. I also think the term bi-sexual should be thrown out. Where I come from, you are either straight or gay. There is no in between. Once u cross the fence, you may as well stay there imo.

Rico007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panzer Tacticer said:
For the record, 'comfortable' with other life style choices requires you to be able to strip naked in front of two homosexuals of the male sort and 2 homosexuals of the female sort, and not have any problem with whos eyes are looking at what parts of you and your woman while you and your woman 'get er done'. If you can't do that, you are not 100% free of homophobic feelings.

For me, I don't have a problem with a guy checking out my gear, just so long as he understands it's for 'ladies only'.
Oddly enough, I've been in that same situation before... Therefore, I am free of homophobic feelings.

Hell, you have to be in order to be a STRAIGHT stripper in a GAY club!!!

But tis all for survival's sake...

QUOTE(754boy @ Jun 14 2010, 10:23 AM) I'm straight as an arrow. I also think the term bi-sexual should be thrown out. Where I come from, you are either straight or gay. There is no in between. Once u cross the fence, you may as well stay there imo.

Well, where you come from, (and where I do as well) You can just keep on crossing the fence.

And just for the record, I am Heterosexual. ^^

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can be honest and say that I'm gay! Just havent come out to my family yet.
unsure.gif

However, I act more straight than gay. Some of the ones I've met were just messy, but all of them have helped me become the person I am today.

dark ajax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I straight, I have a girlfriend and we are planning to get married next year, i respect everyone else's tastes, but i could never live in a world without boobs (no offense to any woman) and many many other female features, and besides, i really love the way woman are... so 100% straight...

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am a heterosexual male who is very much in love with his lady. I am one for letting people be who they are so i am happy for all the people that proclaim their sexuality and are proud of it. The world is not perfectly accepting yet but we are working on it.

dark ajax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
RockmanForte said:
dark ajax said:
i respect everyone else's tastes

Are you kidding me ? Maybe for bisexual, yeah, but for homosexual and heterosexual are not something for us to make a choice.

Nope not kidding
wink.gif
, don't get me wrong, i mean, i not homophobic, and i'm really just against the discrimination in general, including the one regarding sexual preferences...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dark ajax said:
RockmanForte said:
dark ajax said:
i respect everyone else's tastes

Are you kidding me ? Maybe for bisexual, yeah, but for homosexual and heterosexual are not something for us to make a choice.

Nope not kidding
wink.gif
, don't get me wrong, i mean, i not homophobic, and i'm really just against the discrimination in general, including the one regarding sexual preferences...

OK! I dont judge you for a homophobic. For bisexual is definitely a taste and choice but homosexual isn't. It is like Heterosexual in a little different kind of way. Anyway, you are ok.
smile.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dark ajax said:
well yeah at the end of the day the thing that matters is that everyone has the right to love whoever they want...

Precisely. No need to be sorry. We make a mistake sometimes, no biggie. Cheers.
smile.gif

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm kind of surprised this thread hasn't become a homophobic flame war
laugh.gif

Anyhowz, I'm straight and I really don't care who other people go out with (unless it's my girlfriend
laugh.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: btw bc my sup m3 is dead im gonna use its sd card to mod my dsi