Homebrew ARM11 (core 1) error when I try to launch mighty gunvolt burst

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Simply said, it is problem of luma 8.0 and higher. Just downgrade to 7.x
With B9S 1.2, you can't downgrade the build of the CFW.
IIRC, she did update the Legacy build to work on 1.2, but I haven't tested it yet to find out.

As for the issue on hand, but it seems importing the seed using FBI works. You will not get banned for importing the seed. You could also try the legacy build and see if it even boots

I would like to mention that all ARM11 errors are due to Rosalina and not B9S.

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
With B9S 1.2, you can't downgrade the build of the CFW.
IIRC, she did update the Legacy build to work on 1.2, but I haven't tested it yet to find out.

As for the issue on hand, but it seems importing the seed using FBI works. You will not get banned for importing the seed. You could also try the legacy build and see if it even boots

I would like to mention that all ARM11 errors are due to Rosalina and not B9S.

Have try your legacy build and not have the error BUT have an infinite 3ds loading screen

And for import seed its not the problem but I don't want to connect online with illegitimate application so I search for a way to import without connect my 3ds at internet (for prevent ban)

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Have try your legacy build and not have the error BUT have an infinite 3ds loading screen

And for import seed its not the problem but I don't want to connect online with illegitimate application so I search for a way to import without connect my 3ds at internet (for prevent ban)
Are you currently banned?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No and its for this reason I want to pick prudence and don't do dangerous things like connect at internet with illegitimate apps
You aren't going to get banned if you inject a seed into your game and go online.

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try and find a different cia of it purchase it from the eshop and tell me if that fixes it. Sometimes it's a botched regionfree patch.

So I have pick in ̶n̶i̶c̶o̶b̶l̶o̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶n̶p̶i̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶d̶e̶l̶j̶u̶e̶g̶o̶s̶ eshop and here to its not working for somes obscures reasons but seriously its telling me to import seeds if I want to make it work but I don't find any solution to import seed without connecting my 3ds at internet

Reactions: Deleted User

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have pick in ̶n̶i̶c̶o̶b̶l̶o̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶n̶p̶i̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶d̶e̶l̶j̶u̶e̶g̶o̶s̶ eshop and here to its not working for somes obscures reasons but seriously its telling me to import seeds if I want to make it work but I don't find any solution to import seed without connecting my 3ds at internet
1st of all you dont need to connect your 3ds to the internet, most cia links also link to a seed.
2nd of all why dont you want to connect your 3ds to the internet? If you're really scared of being banned load fbi through rosalina.

Reactions: Kanakops

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
1st of all you dont need to connect your 3ds to the internet, most cia links also link to a seed.
2nd of all why dont you want to connect your 3ds to the internet? If you're really scared of being banned load fbi through rosalina.

No im not really scare but I don't do things I can prevent, going online with fbi are not normal and if Big N have a system to save all persons doing an illegitimate thing, he can ban us one day, I mean, I know I can do it now and don't have ban its not really scare me but if they saves informations I can be ban one day

And for the seed nah its telling me 'failed to import seed.' 'desc: Network unavailable (70) '

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No im not really scare but I don't do things I can prevent, going online with fbi are not normal and if Big N have a system to save all persons doing an illegitimate thing, he can ban us one day, I mean, I know I can do it now and don't have ban its not really scare me but if they saves informations I can be ban one day

And for the seed nah its telling me 'failed to import seed.' 'desc: Network unavailable (70) '
You need to have the seed in the right path. It says that if it cant download a seed from the eshop im pretty sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hide your family grandpa's not even safe +1