Homebrew Arm11 Error Help

s3arch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I bought a 3DS XL for Christmas as a present for my mother and it had Luma3DS CWM installed on it already and I foolishly updated the System Firmware and it now shows an Arm11 error and I have tried following instructions on how to fix it and I can not for the life of my work it out. I will post a pic and would be grateful for some help as the CWM is not on an SDcard and I think it's installed onto the device itself and I am losing hair by the minute, trying to work it out.

I am sorry if I am a noob at this and now I have ruined my Christmas present for my mother haha!!

Cheers

Attachments

• DSC_0001 (1).JPG
    DSC_0001 (1).JPG
    813.7 KB · Views: 226

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys, I bought a 3DS XL for Christmas as a present for my mother and it had Luma3DS CWM installed on it already and I foolishly updated the System Firmware and it now shows an Arm11 error and I have tried following instructions on how to fix it and I can not for the life of my work it out. I will post a pic and would be grateful for some help as the CWM is not on an SDcard and I think it's installed onto the device itself and I am losing hair by the minute, trying to work it out.

I am sorry if I am a noob at this and now I have ruined my Christmas present for my mother haha!!

Cheers
That error means you need to place the v10.2.1 luma boot.firm file on the sd card root.

s3arch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I finally have God mode installed but it keeps scrolling through the optins making it impossible to select one, what do I do please?

s3arch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to run the script to put the new Luma files on and the syustem will not let me press after the combo to finish it off, please some one help!!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To manually update the CTRNAND Luma3DS in GodMode9,
  1. Go in the [0:] SDCARD () directory and press (Y) on the boot.firm to add to the [CLIPBOARD].
    • For any made selection mistake, press (SELECT) to reset.
  2. Back out with (B) button. Go in the [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND → press (Y) → Copy path(s) → (A) yes → button combo → Overwrite files(s) → (A) yes

To manually update the CTRNAND Luma3DS in FBI,
  1. SD → press (A) on boot.firmCopyOK (Any Button)
  2. Back out with (B) button. Go in the CTR NANDYes (A)<current directory>PasteYes (A)OK (Any Button)

Not sure how to access .3DSX homebrew apps?

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

s3arch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am so sorry to be a pain but when selecting the input code, I can not press the A button at all and it won't go any further, any reason why this is?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so sorry to be a pain but when selecting the input code, I can not press the A button at all and it won't go any further, any reason why this is?
Disassemble the o3DSXL and clean the YXBA button area with a toothbrush and 70-91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol.

If that doesn't fixes the unresponsiveness, replace the rubber pad (if torn) or the conductive contact patch (if dome collapsed).

o3DSXL rubber pads (2012)
o3DSXL rubber pads (newer than 2012)
o3DSXL d-pad & YXBA contact patch stickers

Removing the old contact patch requires a hair dryer to loosen the adhesive, careful scrapping with a safety razor blade to lift enough of the patch, prying (fingers, tweezers, pliers), q-tip + rubbing alcohol to clean off the old sticker residue, and scotch/clear tape to align the new patch (see hinge method for screen protectors).

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol