Assassins Creed Origins

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, who ever decided that I need to be a level equal to or higher than my target to assassinate them needs to choke on glass. Now I have to find a missions around my level to level up. No where in the game did it mention that I had to be their level to kill them.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, who ever decided that I need to be a level equal to or higher than my target to assassinate them needs to choke on glass. Now I have to find a missions around my level to level up. No where in the game did it mention that I had to be their level to kill them.

Man, I'm glad I didn't buy the game. Thought about it when it was on sale, but still. What a horrible RPG like system it has.

Reactions: Navonod

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I'm glad I didn't buy the game. Thought about it when it was on sale, but still. What a horrible RPG like system it has.
The only reason I did buy it was because the price drop. And after playing AC Black flag I though I'd like this one. Looks like I either return it or grind for 50 boring hours to max everything out just to play the story.

BetterDuck

I am truly remarded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I did buy it was because the price drop. And after playing AC Black flag I though I'd like this one. Looks like I either return it or grind for 50 boring hours to max everything out just to play the story.
Black flag was genuinely okay. I loved the ship combat, even if it was pretty same-y throughout the whole game. And the environments and towns were pretty sick. But this game still had all the usual AC bullshit and downfalls which instead of it being good, makes it just okay.

Last edited by BetterDuck,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.