Atmosphere 1.6.2 Crashes When Connecting to Wifi

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOLVED: Serial blanking was causing the crash since FW 17. Disabled in exosphere and now use DNS MITM to keep away prying eyes.

Greetings!

I've recently updated to Firmware 17.0.0 and Atmosphere 1.6.2 and since then if I'm not in airplane mode HOS Crashes with:

Error Code 2123-0011
Program: 0100000000000025

As soon as the connection is established the system crashes. Airplane mode is fine but I cannot get retro achievements without internet lol

Fusee is up to date and it's vanilla Atmosphere 1.6.2

I typically don't update when things are working but I couldn't play Mario Wonder :glare: Now look at me...

Any help is greatly appreciated... Thanks!

Last edited by Dax_Fame,

Hylian Hero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
may i know how to Disabled serial blanking in exosphere and using DNS MITM. tq
In the root of your sd card there's a file called "exosphere.ini" with this content
[exosphere] debugmode=1 debugmode_user=0 disable_user_exception_handlers=0 enable_user_pmu_access=0 blank_prodinfo_sysmmc=0 blank_prodinfo_emummc=1 allow_writing_to_cal_sysmmc=0 log_port=0 log_baud_rate=115200 log_inverted=0

set to zero the Emummc prodinfo blanking changing in
[exosphere] debugmode=1 debugmode_user=0 disable_user_exception_handlers=0 enable_user_pmu_access=0 blank_prodinfo_sysmmc=0 blank_prodinfo_emummc=0 allow_writing_to_cal_sysmmc=0 log_port=0 log_baud_rate=115200 log_inverted=0

Reactions: Dax_Fame

Franklin_1

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
There is no need to remove serial blanking. It works fine as long as you also use DNSmitm. So you can still have both protections in fw17
apologies again. im nt sure how to use DNSmitm.
Hence i updated the 1 to 0. now reboot to cfw again n see if there's error with internet or no. 5mins ya. tq for replying.
Post automatically merged:

Hence i updated the 1 to 0. now reboot to cfw again n see if there's error with internet or no. 5mins ya. tq for replying.
it works. ok now another issue. new games n recommended games not appear in tinfoil .

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
If you don't blank your serial and don't use DNSmitm and go online then you will most likely get banned.
I advise you to use DNSmitm to block Nintendo servers and I would also recommend to still blank your serial after DNSmitm is in place.

You can see how to do both here:
https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

Reactions: Franklin_1

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
SOLVED: Serial blanking was causing the crash since FW 17. Disabled in exosphere and now use DNS MITM to keep away prying eyes.

Greetings!

I've recently updated to Firmware 17.0.0 and Atmosphere 1.6.2 and since then if I'm not in airplane mode HOS Crashes with:

Error Code 2123-0011
Program: 0100000000000025

As soon as the connection is established the system crashes. Airplane mode is fine but I cannot get retro achievements without internet lol

Fusee is up to date and it's vanilla Atmosphere 1.6.2

I typically don't update when things are working but I couldn't play Mario Wonder :glare: Now look at me...

Any help is greatly appreciated... Thanks!
hello, i have the same problem and searched on google and found your thread
i am on 17.0.0, atom 16.2

how to disabled in exosphere?
rn off PRODINFO blanking and either deal with having a ban
hi, can you explain in detail how to do it?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
hello, i have the same problem and searched on google and found your thread
i am on 17.0.0, atom 16.2

how to disabled in exosphere?

hi, can you explain in detail how to do it?
Look at my posts in this thread. Use the link I provided to blank prodinfo AND enable DNSmitm. Then your problem is solved AND you are safe from bans

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Look at my posts in this thread. Use the link I provided to blank prodinfo AND enable DNSmitm. Then your problem is solved AND you are safe from bans
thanks, i will try.
maybe my switch was banned, that way it's crashing?
i never connect it before, only today after 5 years decide to try the freeshop and was not working so i disabled the 90dns.
so maybe it's banned now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol