Hacking Atmosphere Daybreak Missing Content Error when updating Firmware

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can still get ofw update if your console is banned. My switch was banned but still got updates through
I've tried to update the console via the system settings, but even the console is connected to internet, it says

Error Code: 2137-8007
A server comunication error has occurred.
Please try again later

Maybe there something that blocks internet connection to Nintendo servers?

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Last edited by PEVOx,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm trying to update my Switch Firmware from version 11.0.0 to the latest 14.1.2 using Daybreak on my Nintendo Switch. I've downloaded the files from darthsternie website and checked them with MD5. But when I try to update with Daybreak the log says:

Validation failed with result: 0x00011805
Missing content:
- Program id: 01000000000000000811
- Version: 14.0.0
- Content id: 862c87b6f1..............

How can I solve this problem? I've already tried with different firmwares such ad 14.0.0, 13.0.2 and others, but the homebrew gives me the same error.

P.S. I moved from SX OS to Atmosphere recently and I'm currently on the latest version of Atmosphere.

Darthsternie worked for me 100% of the time, how are you moving the file on to the SD card? you are ftping them, hekate usb mounting?

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Darthsternie worked for me 100% of the time, how are you moving the file on to the SD card? you are ftping them, hekate usb mounting?
I'm using a microSD->USB adapter. I've used the same files with the same adapter (on a different microSD) to update another Switch and the files worked well. So I think that the files are not a problem and neither the USB adapter. Maybe the microSD has some issues... I've already tried to format it to FAT32 or exFAT, but the problem with Daybreak is the same.

I really don't know what can I do at this point, because the same identical procedure worked on my other Switch with the same tools, files ecc.

EDIT: thank you all for the support BTW :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a microSD->USB adapter. I've used the same files with the same adapter (on a different microSD) to update another Switch and the files worked well. So I think that the files are not a problem and neither the USB adapter. Maybe the microSD has some issues... I've already tried to format it to FAT32 or exFAT, but the problem with Daybreak is the same.

I really don't know what can I do at this point, because the same identical procedure worked on my other Switch with the same tools, files ecc.

EDIT: thank you all for the support BTW :)

You got NAND backup prior to using SX OS?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Probably not a popular opinion, but I had great success using AIO updater for OFW, CFW and sigpatches. Daybreak and Choi were both hit and miss for me
AFAIK AIO Updater can be used just to download OFW, but can't install it. Am I wrong? I just want to update my OFW, the method is not relevant :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK AIO Updater can be used just to download OFW, but can't install it. Am I wrong? I just want to update my OFW, the method is not relevant :)

AIO updater is just grabbing it from darthsternie, so that doesn't really solve your problem. You can try to reinitialize the switch if you are willing to go through that

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
AIO updater is just grabbing it from darthsternie, so that doesn't really solve your problem. You can try to reinitialize the switch if you are willing to go through that
I went with AIO after getting errors with Daybreak and Choi. I know it uses sternie for OFW but it seems to handle installation differently. Or thats how it seemed in my case

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you think that an initializing process will solve the problem? What happens if I do that? All files, games and data disappers, but then I have to install Atmosphere again?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think that an initializing process will solve the problem? What happens if I do that? All files, games and data disappers, but then I have to install Atmosphere again?

It might solve your problem of not being able to update. Backup your save first and a nand backup before proceeding

rudras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you use an emunand there is a problem with daybreak and the last firmware...its not compatibleit seems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: my brother found our copies of both pokemon diamond and pokemon black