Hacking Atmosphere randomly started crashing - help!

s1aught3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. The title says it all. Yesterday I was using my Switch just fine with fusee-primary. Tinfoil was operating just fine, as well as my games. I had a theme installed, and the homebrew menu worked just fine when I would use it for ftpd, JKSV, etc.

All night I was messing with BOTW Linkle mod but I was only tampering with the atmosphere -> contents folder of my Switch...

Even earlier this morning it was working but I put my SD card into my MacBook Pro, changed some files in the content folder, and now every time I enter the homebrew menu through the album my atmosphere crashes... I applied CFW to my Switch a couple days ago so I am certain that I have all the latest files. I replaced my atmosphere and bootloader folder in hopes of resolving the crash but no luck... I am hoping someone can maybe identify the crash for me?

I was avoiding formatting my SD Card because I already partitioned it for the sysnand/ emunand... but maybe that is the only answer and or solution?

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
IMG_7448.jpeg

Last edited by s1aught3r,

s1aught3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I actually went ahead and Googled that and found it and followed the steps on a Windows 10 Laptop. The archive setting was marked so I undid them all but I am still running into the same crash when I try and open the homebrew menu from the album.

Hmmmmm not sure then my friend....if you made the changes on a Mac im not sure setting the bit archiving on a W10 machine would do it im sure MacOS does some extra bits too...but I cant be sure on that one mate.

Sorry

s1aught3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. The title says it all. Yesterday I was using my Switch just fine with fusee-primary. Tinfoil was operating just fine, as well as my games. I had a theme installed, and the homebrew menu worked just fine when I would use it for ftpd, JKSV, etc.

All night I was messing with BOTW Linkle mod but I was only tampering with the atmosphere -> contents folder of my Switch...

Even earlier this morning it was working but I put my SD card into my MacBook Pro, changed some files in the content folder, and now every time I enter the homebrew menu through the album my atmosphere crashes... I applied CFW to my Switch a couple days ago so I am certain that I have all the latest files. I replaced my atmosphere and bootloader folder in hopes of resolving the crash but no luck... I am hoping someone can maybe identify the crash for me?

I was avoiding formatting my SD Card because I already partitioned it for the sysnand/ emunand... but maybe that is the only answer and or solution?

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks in advance!View attachment 263790
The program ID in your screenshot refers to qLaunch which only appears if there is an issue with your theme. Delete it from your SD card in order to resolve your issue.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
And backup then delete the «contents» folder you was changing manually on your computer, look if srart ok and then restore it to be sure about being the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Y @ yqw: hi, i have a question, Does anyone have a hack for the nfs mw 2012?